Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Good idea

Good grooming
Allows us to be good neighbors. Enjoying each other's presence. Thinking to get along. I try or you try and we succeed.

This is with picking up on those things that should be picked up on or think not to do before you do them. So you don't get in trouble. This is so you aren't a target. I am with the whole idea and is thinking to get along with others. Done.

Walking exercise
Walk 5 to 6 times a week for 45 to 1 hour each day with no breaks. That burns 500 to 700 calories per 45 minutes to hour and that burns 1 to 2 lbs per week. Eat 4 to 5 meals, with 150 grams of carbs per day for 1cup rice, 1 cup oatmeal or potato otherwise dark green vegetables.

Think of an appropriate use and you can use this, too. The effect of taking a hot or very warm bath to use heightened heart pacing; this is exercise that causes less weight on the body for 5 mi utes.

This usually works if you can do things with a bath and not a shower, so do what you want to do with things sometimes done by feel. Think "People aren't bothered by what I do. So this doesn't matter." Then this really won't matter.

Cleaning skills; lemons with baking soda or white distilled vinegar cleans the surfaces. Otherwise, you may feel like using white distilled vinegar, baking soda, water and a little dish soap in a squirt bottle.

Knowing things
To clear depression is cleaning the environment around us, eating right and sleeping correctly. If we take care of ourselves and there's a good impression. Think about things or feel your way and then we are gone.

Be observant and know what's going on around you, think of things to do and work to make things better.

This is with thoughts from a past life that followed a Dr. Fuhrman.

So I will ciou and farewell till next time. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *