Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Times orgonne

Think about this idea, this Isis the goddess is what creates things orgonne like. Think that and use the god Horus to protect yourself, an this is if yourself is being threatened or hurt.

So I went beyond the end and saw nothing was there. What I think is this, to create as I need to create or things exist as I need them. This is where you think of the moment and Isis creates what you want in time. If these are idea that represent the point I just made, I will do them as necessary:

Think download; this is the point you think about what the idea is or what you thought, and thinking downloaded creates the soul energy knowledge of what is remembered or realized.

This is as though the spirit was the transcending information trader. The spirit does the transfer.

Think time; think the time and place to be there, this is as a person that can be there. This uses a time trader skill that you trade for information and you know about things beforehand.

Think weight loss; By thinking your weight loss, you think what you ate or eat is not causing you to gain weight. Then your not gaining weight by eating things. This is a suggestion to reinforce by eating less, or it won't occur hardly as much.

Food; think the point is to get a deal and then watch your buys, they are a deal. Food though, if you think about it you know what to do with it. This is efficient use in what is done.

If you think it's bad then throw it out, if it has an odor then it's rotten or if it has a moldy cast to it the optimal choice is to throw the food away. However the scent thing does not apply to certain cheeses. This is a case of food rot versus ideal uses.

Though; think a point and you get a point to work with others by feel. Wait and the feel or need is dissipated away.

Think; think about the moment, and the idea is created by fee or feel with what is possible.

About; think to know and you realize what is by idea or feel.

It; the universal answer to what things are in this life.

You; the moment of identity and the thriving know how within.

Know; knowing by intuition think and you know, this is just by the spirit that exists as though you were aware by feel.

What; the universal statement and question, this is as to what things are or how things exist.

To; the transfer of idea point or energy to another point that exists by the spirit.

Do; this is a point that you did and you know the results of by what is done or what is there by feel.

Other things:
What you think or hear has a point that is with constituent parts, and sometimes you can observe them as actions.

This is similar to hearing thunder and then noticing a thunder storm outside. Otherwise you can listen to rain to get a rainstorm.

This is the amazing part to effects and idea heard. If you think a thunderstorm to exist outside from the outset, then you know that the subconscious will create one to exist.

This uses the spirit and guidance from the soul that causes what you wish to happen.

Ol'lea

Shify travel; Think of a point to be with and your there where you want to be. This means you are aware of your choice and know where your going and this is all by the power of the soul and the creator that fascillitates the way.

This is what I mean in shift travel, where you think your someplace and you are there where you can be. This is by feel and trade is what or where you think it is.

I won't think to be on this planet again, this is because the wars of the world will soon come. So I think to be on a exoplanet instead, and there I will thrive so that is all there is to this.

So it's however and wherever you want to go shift. This is by becoming energy, your thinking about a place allows you to be there by feel. The difference is in the trip.

Cooler; just like cool air there's now a cool sprinkle to cool you off. Just walk between the sprinkler system on a cool or warm windy day. This is a temporary moment to cool yourself off with water by feel.

So with what you do with this, think your clean and clear of dirt and the dead scent if any. You can think of the place to shift ad hoc as you go through the mists. Then when there you can say you cleaned yourself off.

Th en; thanks at the end or then, I think the point at the end is this. Think to create what you want, and the creator creates from what is created. This used the subconscious, and thought by thinking the third eye creates the effect with an energized pineal gland.

If curious; The crown chakra can activate by thinking the point to create, think of what you need and it creates what you want, otherwise something might occur but I am certain by this technique. This means you will get what you want or nothing will happen.

Music shift; listen to music and think of the area to be. Then you are somewhere else at least in the end by spirit is the point you know by what is there.

Then; think of the place and will energy through your body to seem some.where else as you think you are there you are by body shift. Need to be there to ensure that the shift happens.

So this is just as the point is done, think and you know the time. This is also as if to be there, and then your gone from this planar existence. You just escaped the 3d illusion that was really 2d, congratz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *