Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 30, 2017

Thinking rite

This is all part of a thinking rite, where you think and the universal conscious will create by activity.

Thinking; think you have things to do and you create as you go. However we can clean up, and clear away problems before they get too bad.

Eureka; the effect is thought to energy and you see to teleport by feel to where you think to be or feel to go. This is done as you hold a bit of metal.

Think; think is to focus as to focus is to create. Think as you like and you create what you wish. You use the energy conscious to do this that picks up on your thoughts.

Think to use; in a card game your skill is your luck, so your skill in picking the time and right cards wins the game. When you pick the right things, you are assured to win by feel.

Half animals; they live or work as they can, so if they don't live they at least had a chance. Think about it, it's sometimes humane to see what occurs.

Set your weight; think of the weight you want to be and state it, out loud. Then your body adjusts to the idea and eating and exercise happens to change. This is adjustment to fit the weight that you decide to be by thinking about it.

Think to be; think to see things work out and they can be better off by what they do. Otherwise if you think then need the result, then it can occur by fee or feel.

Luck; whatever occurs no bad luck happens.

Weight; I lose 3 lbs excess body weight by tomorrow or the next day. This is by feel with a thought or stated nee or need. The body adjusts and does the suggestion if you need it done.

Also if you drink water, thinking of your need then the body will sometimes do it. That's the way of the secret pangoists: Think, focus and create by a known idea or need.

Mae; she's alright and good to go.

Andrews oven; it works as is and there's no problem.

Alert; people are alert or doing what they want to do with the idea that is occurring by feel.

Think; think to do or work with the point that occurs. Otherwise you can do things for fun.

Things; things are not dark.

Plant remedy; imagine the plant remedy heals you of your ill need, sugar need, heartbreak and heart damage as well as your illness and this is sometimes as you work with it. This is done by feel to do what you want, need or desire.

This was a thinking rite I used and it worked as well. But generally, just thinking of what you want gets you what you want as you do things. This is with or without writing it down or speaking it aloud. So I will ciou and farewell till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *