Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

new stuff IV

These are some new packs that I made up, the first one is a revamp of an old package that I used up already. The second ond is the useful one by what is done.

 Global warming pack II:
  Think to get this pack, state is or think 'Global warming 2'. This package
activates in winter and near winter time. It causes the world to warm up or stay cool yet warm and cool enough to not cause climate change. This can melt the ice in the area you want it melted unless this is the arctic or antarctic. The arctic and antarctic it freezes over. This uses 3 stellar suns, a black hole and several planets to fuel it. They are linked together in energy till they are unneeded. When you need it to warm up in your area, it will. This package prevents winter storms, as it attempts to break up the storms, when they are near. Seen and done, this is when they are likely to start happening. It breaks up extra cloud cover by a storm breaker effect. The sun will seem more intense, this is when its working on things. This deactivates when not wanted and climate change or winter like behavior is over.

 Global climate change pack III:
  Think to get this pack, state "this is" or think 'Global climate fix'. This package activates anytime climate change is occuring and in time causes cancellation of climate change. The subconscious knows when the changes occur. It causes the world to stay cool yet warm and cool enough to not cause climate change
in the right areas. This uses 6 stellar suns, several black holes and several planets as a focus to fuel it. They are linked together in energy till they are unneeded. When you need it to warm up in your area, it will and when you need it to cool down, it will. This package prevents winter storms, just as it attempts to break up the storms when they are near. When they are liable to start happening, the storm ceases itself. It breaks up extra cloud cover by a storm breaker effect. The sun will seem more intense and the planet will create a feel of its , this happens when its working on things. This deactivates when not wanted and climate change or winter like behavior is over.

Other things:
Other than that I may attempt to go go out today, just as the icy slickness is mostly gone. So I will be gone till I come back and ciou till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *