Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Truth and idea in testimony

The true will of Doctor who

 I am dying but I am alive. As I think I allied I killed myself by doing things that shouldn't behest seem done, as if then as I was 12 and I killed the body to bring myself back to life somewhere as a necromancer. I was unable to do anything and to fully seem capable, as alive as I was to think to live as I am alive so I was.

 As I am as you were and thought or done as a point I created in fey to do things, so now I am alive yet I as I live I am fully capable as a person that is omnipotent or not keeps me alive. I think of him as a fey as he is a chinese god, thought can enable me and nulling practice is that natural that what isn't necessary is what I did and thought so I now know I choose life when as when I choose to die.

 As I wish to things I did it to that was my demon worm as that I killed, astonished with thought and with the worm I killed and hades I had energy that is ability. As the worm people I loved killed themselves, as I lived to die as I am nothing as I am not anymore as I am in dead yet still I am alive. There is a moment that is a truth in a moment and as you are alive, your untouched as you are aware your able and as your able your not unable.

 Thought and as you unable your able and not ever unable, as if use a plane of glass is a glass cup breaks I am able. As if the thought exists, your thought is true till untrue and things creating themselves were thought or not as a point considered. As things were forced or as you wish and not created at the right time, as theme change is the theory as the subconscious is energy that responds as you think in life your repaired.

 This is not will as I am sicke and I am not ill as I create, think as you are what you think to remain unaffected and by my thought in aura. Seem as you consider and you are true to yourself. As you are able minded you can create or created matter can create for you. As true this is true, and your able minded nature in thought can get you smart or get what you think dumb.

 As your true blood if your able to cope and lands are with energy, think and do in thought that you need to disrupt and create what your will that is by thought and you needed what is done as you did it. As if your idea is intestinal and not will or thought is the energy will, no as you don't then energy is a thought an where your genes can change is by what you will and this includes the idea you think.

 As thought if your will is energy it can be formed, think energy and think as your an imagined idea you can do as the creator creates as a land that is created a live as you are you live as you think you live. As such is a point, as your a point your ability is an idea a moment, as ability creates from within think ability creates without essence and that magus is thought in life. As that surges and by things, you are acting is what you think or not as the point is mute or not as nothing creates from energy by what you think.

 There is nothing that isn't aware of me and yet, things get live as I am yet creating for people you are a moment and nothing is there after I leave I can seem where I want. As I seem things in use the atleantians are thought, as they use the mind slayer power to kill my foes and deliver me energy in the energy form I think. As I tried to be pleasant and the thought I have had that was not to be seen, as I was any race I thought to seem as I thought to seem.

 As I am in life and use is why I became dead, I am alive as this is the point I am dying from I am spiritually alive as I am dead but death brings nothing and nothing is love. According to the mayans idea undevoted, things are a corrective idea as is the animal spirit as death is alive and living is vampiric to as when death happened. Think and you see what you are as I was dhampire I was in death and am alive till I decide, to die and can reveal what you are as your alive as this uncreates what you are creating as I am not mishapen by this.

 Say in things as they do or say original idea and what you are in thought you are invisible you know what is seen if your doing what you should and you know true life, as you just think differently and use is as you need to think to do. As if so many things you do don't let you kill your parents off, whatever you do don't cry as they die right in front of you and care for things.

 As though energy your will is your own and bow as there is no fix if the body is too far gone as there is no schitzophrenic moments, as I figured out this is sicke and non effective as I am sane. There is a point that your use brings you the safety unlooked not at in idea, that your idea is idea and thought is an idea as if thought.

 This is in where you use as thought use is energy to create, with and some energy comes from the parents heart that kills them as you use the energy that chi can manipulate into magic. The real mana is the heart energy, you think about the person and use mana to aid and do things and as I am ye you do you create things in the heart. There is another path that is life by the thought you think, if in thought to do your not as nothing is nothing in existence. Think as if you are a god that comes to your moment in life, that you can get the result and sanction the thought is nothing as your use is the path you were.

 Stiplen it if you don't think to be effected and your will if your way exists and go as that would kill you if bad natured if thought you are likely to kill them as you kill yourself. So don't worry if you use energy, to create energy effects as you think as you can think on this. So use the area energy to create is a thought enevitable, to not destroy or corrupt in death.

 Think you will things as you want them there is in life a point that creates as youth energy restores me and as I as a second thought, as you are there is nothing in idea and if you don't get them, avoid the hate and accept what you are as your parents are alive you cause them conditions.

 Hating is advisable but not your parents as you can do good with a thought to death energy in use. As despise is that is hidden, as it is grown as you want things and not ever get them. This is fun as a thought job, as that then is your ability as this can get what you want and nothing is wrong except at the cost of the parents lives. There is in life as live you are, as same in thought whatever you think you keep your own mind whole.

 As change time and what you thought, as the thyroid gland changes by your will in energy as "thoiught" as you or other or nothing at all. Thought and as you are otherwise viewed as theory unregarded "asmode" , as true in life your not noticed for whom cares is that can understand what you do. The power of nothing is what you want to work with created, this is by the creator and use is energy thought.

 Still in its the point truth exists and taken as that as you will it so as I can now accept myself, as yet don't worry as if you are what you if thought consider and what you think is true, as your idea is what can create what you consider as you think you got what you want.

 As I see you experience what you think is bad you can negate things, as the idea in thought as things in thought negate what you don't consider true for the purpose. "But I havent gotten what I want" isn't applicable, as if in thought think you know as yes I know and your will in some energy form or another as I am yet another life to live. As now I am alive I am never demised, as I now choose when I die as by doctor who.

 I wonder if concept is a thought that never exists in idea, what ye think would happen if anyone ever lived beyond the idea they thought to do things as reworded. Thought as andy is a sign the machine is the orgonne device your able to get things and the eye is in a minds eye, that the third eye creates by focus and use is bioorgonne if the power seems right it uses the biorhythmic idea to create and use as a point to correct by the thought "corrected fix". As this is the idea to not always use what you think unadvisable, things you use are an idea to create with bionical energy.

 This is a thought read that and tell, well I live and what you think in the sight of mind and out of sight is what you think be well and do prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *