Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Ig idea

Ig Machine

   Think in the Machine that is a ointment based idea that created, set deset in time thought as if what space you get to with concept and yet doesn't seem to do anything if in a point to do. Inbound idea is money and thought is the idea that as if thought is a point to create with. This can seeem to appear as an atm and debt machine named igneo. This can seem what else, as un this is "bads" and not at all is the igneo existant, as its not believed in to work out and not observed or not and corrected as needed he went he left. As in a thought if to nulle the effect, as long as there is a purpose to get rid of what is not in need.

The Ig Ability

   This is a blood ritual to do and as you do as this does die off anyone that does something against you. The ritual is to create and use a knife, mouth or fork as you can use them and their will is trained to do what is in thought. As if what animal or race you want, or if in want not as you can get any result and as you do wildcard things that are any thing and any result and with that you don't mention the things that are done. In ability you ate or did thought to do and as you use energy in you as if this get results and this is as a counted abuse in poem use or energy that is in a power that hexed use creates with a curse fiend ability. Say "no in more", and revert with or not and the idea stops, even the poem in use as nothing done nothing exist.

Punisher pen pusher

   This is an idea, the "ideal as" effect is not thought and the use is denied as use is the idea you can do. Your use is idea and as a point, and to get negated is to not get 'neation exceptio int' as this is not attacked. Use is adroit with the idea and to not het negated is by what you do in life. This is to buy and do, that is in maes can create and this works. Attack focus is the idea, that is an idea to what you do and en en stops this.

   This can make in mind as that with that you do, is what is withheld energy as energy is an idea you can get things that create what you think. As energy is used up, this is by what is stored. This is in the object, as if other thought as 'en' is if by maneuver in what seems what is an idea, to think and what you cure is what you get life from to your body as immortal age of your desire in youth as energy. What in ideal can seem ideal, as you don't know what it is you get a punisher in what is thought as tactical.

   These are the moment that is in a thought, that is to create a thought. As if in what a thought does, you are not deceased as you get the idea to do as then you think as when you are done with what you do en. You are what is allowed to continue as from the point you left off. As if in en you are what you think, stop in an end you are what creates the motion in a quality point of life. As if you don't crash, you are what thinks in a life as if a tardus room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *