Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Serving earth

  As in idea if thought you are fair in a point of release, if you can think what is there as you look you recognize each other. This is in a thought to give and get as the power that earth serves is the thought, that you get as earth is what you think as if aliens the earth will serve if necessary. This is where you serve earth and get results by thinking about what you want. All the while, intending what you need to happen. This is where you make a pact with earth, by stating 'I agree to serve you, mother earth.' Then, you get the result of what you intend and by mother earth's willingness. You get the earth consciousness connection. This is where you get to know whatever you need and you know what and where things need to be done. Then, when your with the earth's aid, you can go where you want in the multiverse very easily, anytime you want.

   When you serve her, with use you will be able to use the planets power. Thus, you will be boosted a bit and possibly get instant magic. The earth knows what you need and makes sure you have it. The earth can repair you when its needed. When you call on mother earth, use this as http://spellhawk.blogspot.com/2013/12/6th-dimensional-protectio-idea.html and defense is http://spellhawk.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-6th-dimensional-unending-bending-hit.html as if you need a drink all you have to do is mentally talk to her. Then, she will tell you what you need to know or do, sometimes in a 'loud' voice. Things just happen for you, as you need them to, by your subconscious manipulating earth and other source energy. Whatever your race is, you can tack on a 'earth' to your name. Thus, an angel is an earth angel, and a dragon is an earth dragon or the wizard is an earth wizard and excetra. As if the giant is a fault line, and awaken by a thought in kindness.

  To use the earth's energy, as think what you want and you get what you will to happen and if you have intention, thought can use the idea to neutralize any effect such as religion as it will occur or not as nothing happened with nothing that was existant as nonexistant in life as if by useful advice as with the right time right space. The earth is very able to maifest anything you intend to be manifested. This is where it gets weird and you can find coincidences that are there before you ask earth for it or not as we are not detected by it. Again, the earth will do whatever you want and where you want it. Even, allowing use of gravity for a planetwide mass effect without avarice as if from the earth and as if air itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *