Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

The 6th dimensional unending bending hit

  This hits and when it can do things, this the hits of unlimited hits and creates a hit as if right to the face or not as its to another part of the body and use is of the higher dimension. This is likely to make a thought, and concept follows to seem after. As if this hits and creates a hit with a 'hitz', this is the 6th way of a blow that is a hit as if to the moment and not the person. All you need is to say something, or not and this stops and the thought appears as if a maze between the world and all you need to say is 'I am and know the way.' Once there, you can seem anyone you want and your use is your own way.

  If use is there not thought needed you can not, no and not be hit if you deflect the blow or not if you think to use this and it stops as if use is thought if you decide to stop. Then you move on, and aren't hit anymore. Use this as a last ditch effect, as 'its enz' if you don't have to use this don't unless you think. This effect were'd is a possible end as this is anytime you want except this point or not that as this can end or not happen if you don't want to get effected as if several different places hit you. Whatever it its, may change the mind as if the mind were adjusted and things one does seems to do as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *