Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

An easy perception training and effects causation

  This will explain the process, so you need to set an object to train the mind. And, increase the perception as well as other thing you want to have effected. Just have to 'tell it to', so treat it like a construct. Any small unobtrusive object works beautifully, but you can use larger objects. As its often overlooked, although it might suddenly appear to you as special but sometimes it remains unseen.

  However, the larger the object, the more effect you can get off, as there's more energy in a larger object. Its just more noticeable as there's more energy particles in a larger object that resonate. And, the more resonation the more effect you can get.

  A construct can do this, but a physical object can do it better, and has its own source for the effort and more of its own energy to boost your energy and cause effects with.

  Now the nitty gritty, to set the object to create love can be useless. As some can see love as worthless if it is not 100% natural and free. This be only temporary. I personally don't program objects to create love as its not worth it. I program objects to do other things, and it also depends on what range the object is to act with. Thats what you gotta tell it by informing the object. It can be unlimited in range for as long as the object lasts in quality. Near chaos, the object in use by programming will degrade. As it degrades, it can lose quality. Amazingly quick. Quicker than an 'ordinary' object doing its own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *