Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Plasma wind

  The plasma wind be a very hot wind that can sometimes melt things. Its when the wind passes by something, that the melting can happen. When you consider the plasma wind, it is nearly impossible to form here on a planet. Unless the planet has no actual surface, you aren't likely to see or feel one.

  So, it comes down to summoning, as summoning can fascilitate the plasma wind effect, on a planet. If there be enough energy. So, to start the idea off with summoning, you need to conjure up extra energy. Get it from the planet core and the sun. By making a focus and this focus can be any magically impelled object that will contain the energy. Then, try to imagine energy coming from the area and the sun and the core and fueling the focus. Think to the object, 'collect and keep the energy from the sources I chose.' Wait a few minutes, and then try the next step.

  After that, tap the energy focus after you attempt to make it collect, any which way you want. And, then start the actual spell effect. Which is to state, 'May it be, may this bring, my will to be a spread energy, becoming a plasmatic wind to where I want!' And, imagine a super hot wind coming through the area you want it to be. Melting things, and causing intense heat in that area of need. Need it to occur, and it will happen quicker.

  Optionally, you may use forcecraft instead, which is for this effect, to state state with intention, 'Mey beh, mey bry, ahotta sprea nagy plama wynd' and if there's enough energy, either ways you try it, will work out and a really hot wind will come through to signify it is going to happen. The focus will be drained a bit. There's no guarantee that it will happen anytime soon to the area you need it to happen in, though. You may also optionally will the words to happen, after imagining the spell effect.

  There's no guarantee with this, again, so feel free to experiment. As, one person who used it to manifest it in the same room stated, '..it did pretty well considering it only took 5 min to manifest, and it burned my hand and neck a bit. Wasn't too painful though.'

2 comments:

  1. Can i contact you for some more in depth conversation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Come to my IRC channel, for contacting me. On http://alt-sites.tripod.com/menu_list.htm there's a button that leads you there.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *