Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Procedural Magic

  People that use procedural magic don't really classify magic when they do it. They just do what they feel like doing, however they feel like doing it. Mostly though, they use "procedures", mostly because they are into programming and so it reminded them of procedures in that.

  To explain further, all magic is done by the sub-c and/or the higher self. Where, the consciousness does not perform magic, consciousness is like the CEO of a company, it makes decisions, it drives the car but the machinery under the hood does that actual moving of this car, and that machinery is the sub-c. Its the procedure that operates the sub-c through instruction.

  In that paradigm, spells would be certain sets of instructions, as a spell to create a wall of fire would have instructions for the sub-c that go something as in [[gather/generate/take an X amount of energy; make it wall--shaped; intensify it's firey nature to an extreme;]]. Of course, way more basic than that, sort of as assembler code or something.

  Some don't think that consciousness should bother with all this code, that's not it's job as all it needs to know is procedure, callnames and maybe input parameters. Steps to achieve a desired effect. As size and placement of the wall. So the spells basically work as in  "focus on target" and then relay instructions to execute "procedures this and that" on the point of their focus and that's for complex stuff. For simpler, less challenging stuff it's even simpler than that, you just will it to burn or something.

  Of course, to the proceduralist, this is how ALL spells work, it's just that some people choose to instead of short one-word triggers, use whole rituals that take days or hours. Sometimes they can research on how rain is formed and the info helps in creating rain. As it's good to know how a natural system functions on it's own, then they can influence it through it's own channels. Rather than forcing your way head-through-wall. Same for wind and other weathers. Which can take way more effort.

  Of course, knowing how it works makes it more likely, but fire is a bit difficult as some haven't been able to manifest fire easily. The only way some can manifest fire is through influencing cause and effect. The probability threads and as always that takes time. As you do it today, and in a few days the house you targeted is set on fire by an unfortunate accident with the heater or something. And that is more easily done by the procedure magic, except it may seem easier with other magic styles. So, learn the procedure of the effect you would want to happen and occur, to make the idea easier. And tell or will the result as though it were instruction of what you want or will, for it to happen. Letting the sub-c handle the idea and possibility of mechanics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *