The instant kill is the ideal you do to get rid of an enemy quickly. All it is, is the gathering of death and decay energy and projecting it forth to the targets you had in mind. On contact they spasm, then they collapse. This causes them to either die or go into a coma. Use this carefully.
Some spells follow..
Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for idea with the effect and that's use of the trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.
moose; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what.
moose II; he no longer hates me nor despises me for what I do or did no matter what.
Reserve; This causes the evil people and criminals to be forced into the army reserves.
passing; I manage to pass my inspection no matter what I do.
moose II; he doesn't mind what I did or do no matter what.
en
Lisa; Lease action
Monahan; Amount on hand.
for dnd
Activity experience; The use of a skill makes a certain amount of experience gain. Run and swim around you get Athletics xp, jump a lot you get Acrobatics xp, use a weapon and you get that certain weapon's xp. The rate of experience is 500 xp per use.
Reconstruction; this you cast to reconstruct something that was shattered.
No comments:
Post a Comment