The sewer gas is a preventative. Its gas is restorative to things that are in it. It may smell bad, but its prevents bad health. This is a testable thing, so don't take my word for it.
Some spells follow..
Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for idea with the effect and that's use of the trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.
paul's sister; she pays him enough to pay me enough no matter what quickly.
Bsky; Besty, this is where mispronounciation can kill. It really said besty or best of friends.
moose; he doesn't mind what I did or do, no matter what.
pahrump; powerup
cassidy; I will be like cassidy from this point on with red hair.
Infantino; The infant in action.
Moose II; he doesn't mind what I did or do no matter what.
en
I know; I know everything and don't not know anything.
Breaking; I don't break.
relapse; this is where you don't want to do it.
oncai; on call
paul t.; he always makes his doctors meetings no matter what.
en
al passion; This is the passion of all those that want something.
fought; I fought it off.
aagaman; This is where you make the target agonize over something as it means agony.
Goid; Go with identity.
Moose; he doesn't mind what I did or do, no matter what.
en
moose; he accepts me no matter what.
imleta; I will let you.
imlota; im a lot of action.
election; the democrats win the elections anyway..no matter what.
moose; he doesn't mind what I did or do no matter what.
en
moose; he no longer claims I lied to him no matter what.
marbley; the marbles
inspection; they feel like passing me, moose, and paul no matter what.
no more; no more of it. it doesn't exist.
easier; it gets easier to do things after this, so think and know to stay out of the targets path.
lying; he no longer calls you a lyer no matter what.
en
ben; he can afforn to give a donation to me no matter what.
ben; he responds positively to my query.
netcredit; they credit my account today no mater what quickly.
spacex; spacex manages to launch the rocket and succeed in their mission today or whenever quickly no matter what as though the right weather and equipment conditions.
starship; whenever the space launch happens, it succeeds.
en
for dnd
Pump; Think to cast this to pump the energy of the moment.
Undead control; This allows were and vampire control by thinking of the idea, focusing on the point and needing the idea to occur.
Euthanization; This causes the targets to get killed in an accident.
Cuk; This is where you cook the item to perfection.
Positive and negative; This is where it goes and comes as a point is made. The flow of energy makes charisma and constitution go up. This is a temporary boost of +5 to all charisma and constitution based rolls.
Energy field; This is where the energy surrounds you and lifts you up as you reach forth and grab the energy chords of life. You can fly anywhere you wish to go. This is a 50/50 chance so don't expect it not to often work. Roll a 1d100 +luck and get a 50 or higher result for success.
Monotasking special ability; This is where you do a single task per action. This allows no stress on you and your focus is 100% per task. You get 1d4 bonus actions for a single action per round. This means you don't get stupid as you do things, so you can easily think of things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment