Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, October 14, 2024

Exchange effect

 Exchanges: These ideal are where you make use of materials and otherwise things to create something in return. What you think about exchanging, you get something in return. You can even smash a few bugs to get a fly or something you say, like "kill 2 bugs for getting 1 fly." This is doing an idea in effect. So think about it, if you could exchange 1 bug by killing it, and get 2000 dollars in return. Then that would be worth it..right? Well normally you'd get another living thing to replace the killed thing. So I think if you want to exchange 1 dollar for 2000 dollars, then state "I give 1 dollar for 2000 dollars." Then do it by giving a dollar. 

This is said to the creator by stating it to empty air itself. Don't give me credit for it if it fails I am not to be blamed. That's if you try it. Don't forget you can use any element with tobacco to get the blessing, that you want and that includes getting something in return. So throw some in the air, dunk it into water, throw it on plants, or even just smoke it. When you do, you get in return a blessing of some effect or item you receive. Think and it can be done.

Here are some exchanges..

5 cent blessing; Each gram of tobacco offered to the Creator by using it up gives 1 faith and removes curses and sometimes blesses the object. The five cent blessing. It also wards bugs away.

3 things; Any 3 things offered of something to the Creator gets one thing to manifest in return.

2 things; Any 2 things offered of something to the Creator gets one thing in return.

Any 1 thing; Give or give up any 1 thing for getting another thing. This could even be a prayer for an item or items.

Exchange II; This is where you notice 1 thing and get another. If you willed the display, then your not unlike a god. So I think you could fix nearly anything by thinking about the idea, and needing it fixed. That's as you think about it, the subconscious creates it by feel. So think about it as you need it and you create it by the feeling you notice or lack of feeling. If there is coldness in the room, then you can realize heat was used to create what you needed. This is what can be done if necessary. Interesting, right? Well, this is what I call a will exchange. I causes one thing to desist and another thing to exist. Think about it, it could be created. Well, see you around.. ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *