Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, December 30, 2023

tidbits part 2

 Here are some tidbits that you can do..if you so desire..

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for idea with the effect and that's use of the trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

enwarding; This spell is cast by a spoken "peridhe" and in a judiciary point, "peridhen". It allows you to do nothing and things settle themselves. Also an alternative of this is a spoken "en", that ends whatever you don't like. So in certain conditions, like justice, plants or money points, you must sometimes act or you find yourself doing things. This spell is using ward as though an end all for the moment. The effect is ended, as you think of someone and state "en" to cause it to end.

Creating effect; Judy asks me to goto the store today, no matter what..

earning; I manage to earn enough to get going and do what I need.

earning; I earn 100 dollars this remaining month no matter what and quickly.

trump; trump no longer has a good response from the crowd with what he says..no matter what.

en

trump; he doesn't get reelected as president, no matter what a democrat gets elected instead.

cenk; he gets the presidency if biden doesn't get it.

long jumping; this is where you focus energy to your feet and cause yourself to jump farther.

eggs; your body produces eggs and you can get a live birth on in life whenever you need to give birth.

maybe; the effect is key to the moment, so if you knew you'd tell. otherwise this spell causes you to be unsure of the idea, so you neither say yes or no, you can say maybe.

en

immortality; this is where your soul causes you to survive any situation and not be effected by aging. that means you don't die from things that are done, unless you just want to die..then your soul allows for it.

weightloss; I make my weight go and lessen itself no matter what.

weightloss II; I lose 60 lbs no matter what and quickly gain flat as a pancake stomach..no matter the transformation.

moraine sedai; she is a slim lady that has red hair, flat panel stomach, gorgeous body and can cast any spell no matter what.

energy; I can command my energy to cause whatever I desire..no matter what.

shapeshift; I can shapeshift no matter what I do.

en

The fact; the coffeepot I ordered fits the keurig machine no matter what.

Potion effect; This is where you think and need the effect as you drink in water that comes from the air moisture with focus on the air moisture as you think about the effect. Add ingredient essence to enhance its effect. Any potion can be created by this effect, including intelligence, speed, jumping, shapeshifting, giant strength and etc..and any attribute effect is greater attributes. That is like more strength is coming from giant strength. The effect lasts till you rest.

for dnd

Dart gun; This gun shoots darts that you load into its spring loaded mechanism. The damages dealt are 1d10 and it weighs 5 lbs. Its range is 5/30'. It can shoot any type of darts, including tracking darts.

Magic dart gun; This device is made of unbreakable stuff. It can shoot energy darts annd needs no ammo. The magic is where its range is 5/50'. It weighs 3 lbs. Its damage is 4d10+4d10 elemental damage of any element that you think to shoot forth.

Potion effect; This is where you think and need the effect as you drink in water that comes from the air moisture. Add ingredient essence to enhance its effect. Any potion can be created by this effect, including intelligence, speed, jumping, shapeshifting, giant strength and etc..and any attribute effect is +5 to your attribute for levels 1-9, +7 for levels 10-19, +9 for levels 20-29 and +11 for levels 30+. That is like strength is coming from giant strength. The effect lasts till you rest or next game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *