Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, December 20, 2023

focused point

The focused energy is the key to creating with magic. Think and you can create with a thought that does what you intend. Some magic follows 

Some spells..

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think.

Think; it's possible to think so you know. 

Nso dinner; i manage to get to the nso dinner no matter what. 

Ciou; think good and you get good results. 

Thank you; the point is being polite as your gratitude is there..

Stacy b; she gets better by feel, no matter the reason and remains in good condition or health no matter the point. 

En

Thought; things get better quickly and efficiently no matter what.

Focus; think of the moment and this effects what you want. 

The thought; this thought is good  think to get more..

Realistic; the ai and aliens will be used by feel. 

Lafayette; he no longer loses his cell phone. No matter what. 

Hamas; they come out and seek peace. No matter what. 

En

Mail; the mail comes quickly today and delivers his check..no matter what. 

Rise; rise up no karma. No matter what. 

Stacy b; she relaxes her rules about visiting times..no matter what and still gets her job done without getting upset.

Thought; the point is made, think better and you get better. 

En

Xmas party; they have the nso party on the 14th. Also on the 24th the moisant family has theirs. No matter what. 

Larger; instead of larger i get smaller and smaller in weight. No matter what. 

Smaller; i am getting lesser in weight no matter what. Instantly.

Think; the conversation been Stacy b and whoever is ended by feel no matter what and quickly. 

Stacy b; she gets her phone back no matter what. 

Theory; the Theory is that you can always afford a new phone.. so i will get one that works better no matter what. 

Other phone; the other phone works no matter what that I have.

Thought; if this line of thinking is ever used, dismiss the bad thought. 

Think; the idea is bad so think something else.

Danny; he responds to my text..positively and no matter what. 

Danny; he doesn't mind what I do or did..

Danny; he gives me some leftovers quickly no matter what. 

Jay n angela..; they get me home as soon as possible..no matter what. 

Change; the more things change the more they stay the same.

En

Focud; the focus is a concept you think to create as you will the idea to exo planet 

Heat; the heat cools off.

Off; based off the facts this is what I got..

Winning; i can always win if I need to win. No matter what. 

Hot cocoa; they don't drink too much of it by feel. 

Trump; Whatever he does, his support and popularity gets worse.

Hoss; the effect is something that you know is known. 

Paul t.; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what. He answers his phone Nicely no matter what. 

Stacy b; their meeting is short and sweet.. no matter what. 

Presents; I get presents no matter what for my birthday and Xmas.

En

I it is; aye hit is

Stacy b; after restructuring in nso, Stacy is still here in pd1 as a manager no matter what. 

Illness; no matter what, I convert mass to heal very quickly.

Cold; I do not sneeze or have a cold no matter what. 

Focus; I think this will work, the idea is realized as you think to know. 

En

Judy; she doesn't mind what I do, she asks me to goto the store by feel. No matter what. 

Cold; my cold disappears and things work out by feel. No matter what. 

Focus; think and see, you know what is done so you can suppress it.

Think; if you need things just ask..a point is a concept and a concept is a point.

En; the cold stops here. Think of the moment and it will occur. 

En

Amazon; the moment is done, I get my packages delivered to me and others. No matter what. 

Paul t..; he accepts what I offer him no matter what. 

Paul t; he manages to pay me 70 dollars this time and doesn't mind it no matter what.

Paul t; he manages to wake up enough so that i can talk with him..

Thinktank; if everything else fails, then I know that prayer will work..this is an idea in itself.

En

Thin; i look thin no matter what and can still get excess weight off me no matter what. 

Curse 2; I curse Ukraine to win the Russian Ukrainian war. No matter what. 

Subconscious; if you state something to someone they will do it if their Subconscious causes them to do it.

Vicious; the Vicious act is no longer done think and you know what to do with life.

En
You escaped it; this is where you escape and it ends.

Enn

Thought; the mail gets here as quickly as possible..bringing pauls check and my packages. 

Think; the point is ideal you express so you get what you want as you describe or desire it otherwise if you don't need it you get nothing. 

Definition 
Hama = hammer 
Hamas = hammers
Gon = gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *