Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, April 10, 2023

instant karma

 Instant karma is instant justice. The justice of what you think will occur, by the effort of self creation. Think of what you did to understand the idea.

Here are spells:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you.

This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Mattman; he no longer thinks to ignore me no matter what occurs.

Healing; Travis Morgan gets to the door quickly no matter what the case.

Morgan; he has no case for his point.

Travis; alcohol no longer effects him after this no matter what.

Travis; he feels better and no longer falls down by seizures evenif he had wine. Nk no matter what.

En
Travis; he can afford to pay me off for helping him out and going to the store. No matter what.

Travis; he changes his mind in not paying me, instead he comes up with 5 dollars per trip to the store.

Focus; the focus is interested attention so you create results by thoughts and needing it.

I; I somehow get 20 dollars no matter the reason.

En

Deflatuous; this causes fart after fart and deflates the stomach.

Deb; she doesn't quit or get fired from her pd2 job. No matter what.

Sleep; I can get to sleep easier no matter what I do.

Lala t.; he manages to pay me what he can from his small oklahoma debit card payment. No matter what.

Printer; it works by what is done, quickly.

Stacy b; she gets things working fine no matter what occurs and quickly.

En

Lafayette; he knows and feels how much to give me..this is at least 10 and at most 30 no matter what by the time I call or he calls me back.

Creative; Travis doesn't mind what I do. I don't get in trouble for doing things. No matter what.

Ashley; she doesn't mind what I do.

Tracking; i can always track down a package or payment as necessary. No matter what.

En

Help; I can help myself no matter the point.

Stacy; she comes in quickly and I get my cocoa drink. No matter what.

Stacy b; she gets off the phone and comes in quickly..I get my cocoa drink no matter what.

En
Wounds; any skin peel, wounds and wounding heals quickly and efficiently.  I feel blessed and incorporate.

En

Delivery; from this point on i get English speaking Walmart delivery people. No matter what my deliveries come.

Focus; think and know what to do

En..ending the moment.

Think and create; this is where you think to focus upon the idea to create the result.

Pfas; toxic pfas no longer gets in the body.

Money; I get back what I spend or give away in money no matter what.

Lafayette; the mail comes with his money sent no matter what earlier than usual.

En

Romance; i do not have romantic notions towards Ashley anymore.

Antwaine; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter the point.

Ashley; Ashley doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what.

The karma; this is a point you think energy goes to the hand and ionizes the area air then all you need is to sniff the air to get a boost in energy and speed.

Jay m; he isn't fired from his job no matter what.
.
Paul t; he doesn't mind paying me 70 for snuff. No matter what.

En

Definition
Nk; and kill
Ok; other kill
Ik; i know
Ak; actively kill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *