Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, October 10, 2022

The text

 This is focusing and creating with energy,  think the point and imagine the idea to get the results you desire.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

The text; this is the text that got attention think and you know what it is.

Acid reflux; this doesn't occur anymore so think and you know what to do.

Ragweed; the Ragweed no more, it's honey after this.

Psychic dream; this is where you focus and say lucid dream, think of what you want and tell what you need. If you want to wake up from this, the way to do it is psyching yourself out.

Whatever; I am fine with what I do.

Danger sense; this is a point you know and if dangerous are wary over. Think and you know what to do as you avoid what you feel is dangerous.

En

Em; am; right to the point. Think and you know what to do.

Spiritual medium; think the creator is the medium to the spirit and tells you what you need to know.

Travis; he no longer causes drunken problems by feel. No Matter the point he doesn't cause trouble. And he doesn't intend to bother Travis or Ricardo again. No matter what.

Double negative; the Double negative in use creates a positive idea instead.

En is he
Ricardo; he gets better and heals his brain by feel. He is no longer hyper by feel.

Stacy b; she comes and gets her boba.. then enjoys it. No matter what.

No matter; no matter what biden gets reelected. Gas prices go lower no matter the point.

Ricardo; he turns out to be alright and things work out for him in the end. He reacts alright no matter the point or reason.

En

Birds; the birds decide to calm down or die by feel. Think and you know what to do.

He; he decides not to be overweight. No matter what.

Gas prices; they find reason to lower the gas prices no matter what.

Ricardo; he acts as though on the right medication and Alright no matter what.

Stacy b; she answers her door and accepts what she gets from me. No matter what.

Stress; the stress drops away and things work out by feel. No matter what.

Stacy b; she allows for me and always has time for things I do.

Stacy b surgery; she responds back after recovery from surgery. The surgery is successful today.

Saugus; she no matter what occurs can use her 3rd eye and inner rooms easily without pain.

Stacy b; she no longer feels pains and can come in tomorrow for work no matter what.

Better; I feel better already. No matter what .. think and you get places.

Thought; Creation is interesting as its remembered.

Dark recession; Whatever happens I am not effected badly by the dark recession no matter what.

Financial cliff; the Financial cliff doesn't happen to effect me by feel or idea no matter what.

En

Travis; he needs me to goto the store by feel. No matter what.

Simba computer; it works no matter what. It goes past the getting ready stage. No matter what it boots up and updates. It goes past the just the moment.

Subrina; she gets recovered her work on the computer no matter what.

Simba; things get worked out in the end and I get my loan.

Dems; the democrats get voted into office no matter the reason.

I am; think of the point and you know of the moment.

I know; the state stimulus checks include Oklahoma no matter what the point is by feel.

En

Finn; finn gets along with sanguin and starts responding to her positive like.

Stocks; they no longer go down by feel. No matter what.

I am; I create things that occur in a manifest and work with you instead of against you. I get enough money to outlast the month and make ends meet.

Adjustable debt; I will not have adjustable debt no matter what occurs and if I do,  I get rid of all adjustable debt. No matter what.

Mail; the mail comes earlier than usual by feel and brings mine and Paul t's money no matter what.

Focus; think of the idea and its granted except for things not wanted. No matter what.

Kozakura; she turns into a God.

Travis; he gets his wallet back by feel . Think to improve.
.
En

Judy; she trusts me to go out and get things from the store no matter what.

Thought; terra doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what.

Definition
Relae; this is the relapse done by feel and avoidable by will.
I; yes, agreed
U; no, not
Uh; maybe
M; am
Am; damn
Le; less, lessened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *