Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, February 12, 2022

Focuser concept

 This is where the focuser or you can create with a point and make the idea with the power of the soul using the spirit to create a manifest. Think of what you may want and you can get it, if there is no counter will to your idea. This is what I created..

 Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

paul t; the put off tone is no longer used. the rudeness is no longer expressed. he remains my friend. he no longer locks me out. he pays me what I am owed and doesn't mind paying me. Paul no longer wants to drive me away.

ebt card; paul returns my ebt card to me after spending 20 off it.    

amazon; I get all my packages that are shipped from amazon no matter the point. the shipment delivery time no longer gets pushed back. it will arrive in no time now.

focus; on focus I will give what it takes to get a result and I successfully get it downloaded.

the point; the point you have I know if necessary.

the idea; this is the use of the point in idea. what you have in idea, you get by feel if you intend it to happen.

the concept; amazon.com will deliver the packages by the end of tonight, sooner than usual.

time manipulation; think of what you want and need the effect to happen in time or some time and the subconscious creates it.

en

the point is done and dealt with is the effect. this is the end of my files.

the bugs stop forming by feel.

amazon; they deliver what I need as packages to me early on today.

apetite reduction; this is taking in a piece of hard candy. it lasts 40 minutes to an hour. it reduces the apetite by feel.

ancient ruins; this is an old house, think and you can get glimpses of it by the power of the third eye.

ricardo; he finds no problems at his job. he doesn't quit his job at Louies. he doesn't find reason to quit his job.

en

Enjoy yourself as you create! This is a point from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *