Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, January 22, 2022

inner world focus

Here is some idea of the points I envisioned for my inner world and what I could gain from it. I think this is interesting, as magic is spiritual or soul wise, think and you can create your own magic if you feel it's necessary. Here are some idea:

 some magic

state the word to the left of the ; or = sign and don;t state the ; or = as its a separator, then when you state the word or phrase you think of the idea or look at the idea to do.

paul's check; it arrives here today, the mail delivers it by feel.

4th irs msc; they manage to put in the stimulus pacckage recon the irs msc. 

fat people; I no longer seek fat people as a match or mate.

windows 10; the windows 10 speeds up and the updates are successful.

whatever; whatever makes the win 10 slow no longer makes it slow.

yim aul styie rua j n la suna = make 4th stimulis recon pass into law.

linux bootup; it boots up with all the drives mounted, everytime.

en

The delivery; the delivery of amazon delivery will come as soon as possible, this happens today or tomorrow..

easy shifting; I use the salt and water with flavorings.. in a blender cup. putting the magnet to its side creates a potent brew and blening it allows you to shift as you drink it. Another way is this. ask your soul to shift your conscious awareness to be where you want to see. you ask your soul by stating under your breath; "soul shift me to where I need to be." then if you feel tingling you actually are doing it. you will percieve the reality as you breath in and out and think to see the area. possibly dream of it. the third eye is even better, you can see what you want where it is. he third eye can even cause you to shift to a safer place. also, you can use better telepathy and astral project. http://spellhawk.great-site.net/Tri_eye.htm is the direct link on the topic.

epic pharmacy; they actually deliver and get me the invega shot earlier today.

focus; the point is done and finished by feel.

trouble; trouble disappears by feel.

trouble II; trouble also disappears in the democrats caucus.

en

paul t.; he gets his money today in the mail.

amazon.com; they deliver the packages earlier than usual and they don't shift the date down by feel.

thought; the effect is the same as before yet effects different things. this is a known effect.

thinking; they respond to my thinking, as iths understood. so they respond quickly, if possible by speaking or typing the response.

eb

en

heather; she responds to my query as fast as possible by feel.

danny; he responds to my text by feel.

win10 i386; it quickly updates itself successfully by feel no matter the point.

weight; I lose my excess weight and it's stored in a waterclump in the planet.

inspection; I pass my inspection by feel easily.

the vostro; this dell vostro 1000 works by feel and idea. It self-repairs itself and works better no matter the point.

the bbb; the build back better bill passes the house sooner than usual and tonight if possible.

thinkpad; the thinkpad I got from ebay works no matter what and better than usual.

ron clan; he doesn't hold back the bbb any longer. he no longer isolates people.

writing stuff

various artists - lala's picks

in en en

outer; inner is outer and you are alright.outer; 

inner; inner is outer in idea by feel.

not; inner is not outer so think and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *