Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, December 25, 2021

real life research

 This is an example of some of my real life research, think and you know what you are seeing.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

this came from a blog of another lifetime named eric j johnson:

the point; the point you know is the point you create..

antwaine; think about creating with activity, then you find what you need.

antw fid; he finds his wallet quickly. he gets back his lost cards.

money; I get paid at least 50 dollars and things work out by feel.

caz; she allows the changes to her cuew that cause the sea to lower.

defense; things are no longer invading by feel.

exipure; the exipure substance enters my body and causes me to lose weight.

things; things work out in the end.

computer; my coputer works no matter the point. my computer doesn't malfunction, no matter what is done.

en

weight loss; I lose 48 lbs instantly.

karmic; my karma is paid off, think positively to get positive results.

starlink; the space-x starlink launh is not pushed back any further. it goes off and launches successfully.

ca; I can lose weight instantly and have a washboard stomach no matter the point as I move or don't move. I ca do spells no matter the weight with m\no weight gain and easily.

the point; the point of reboot makes the computer work better.

the point II: the amazon,com delivery is delivered by feel to me quickly and I get the package.

en

eventually; even if it doesn't go to a vote, it will pass when it does into law.

vote; the bbb bill is fixed and it is passed into law.

joe biden; he gets reelected or kamela gets elected and nothing looks bad on the president.

stubborn; noone is now stubborn on bills in the white house.

reflection; nothing reflects badly on the democratic president or democrats themselves anymore.

en

infighting; then no in-fighting occurs by feel in a group of democrats or prison.

along; people get along with each other by feel.

amazon; they adjust their system to allow a map display after 9 pm.

the being; the great being is contained and the thought is what it does that we think is necessary.

xmas eve; I get to the xmas eve party, I know the time for the event and I can get there by feel. Jay or angela responds to my texts and calls quickly.

en

focuser; the focus point is there, think and you will get there.

madness; my madness fades away, and I create better results. this is how things are so think and you can create better..

cult; the point is done, think and you know what to do.

mo; the subconscious responds to my will.

en

disintegration ray; The disintegration is done by thinking of a wave of energy, that is sometimes shaped like a ray of light. Then the ray hits the target, only to create dust from where the body last stood. So the secret is to focus the power of the creator into creating what you want. As it's a need the subconscious makes with the power of the soul what you desire, this is done in speech or thought.

en mo; this spell creates something that is good, funding beyond belief. it is DOOL-JA-LA-LEE-WAL-IKRAM and it works!

begin; the end is the beginning of something else better, think good thoughts as though we think so we go on in life. see ya later.

end of blog listing.

this makes me think he was highly likely to commit suicide. I think he ended his blog with that thought, then actually ended his life. I wonder, how bad was it really? it couldn't be that bad, so I think it is likely I might meet him again. Yes, I might meet myself. This is a point worth my time to see what he was like. However, I get this feeling that he wasn't that great a person. So let's hope that he doesn't meet me and I have to avoid him.

ciou and farewell, till later, goodbye.

defined

e = is

ei = either

ea = game

eo = up

ae = energy

i = flow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *