Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Focus magic revision

This is what creates by feel, think and know then you created by feeling with the point that exists.

FBI; they stop the bad phone calls, anyway I think the lawsuit is avoided.

Paul t; he responds to his door knocking. This happens without stress. He does not lock me out.

Fixed; They fix my partials. I get to take them home. Case closed.

5 dollars; this is 5 or more dollars a day, think and you know this is possible. This happens without stress.

Effect bomb; this is where you relax and pose good, then bring up something that causes a lowered feel. Otherwise known as a downer. This effects worser opinion and makes you need things or you feel better. So this works by released feelings and on the moment response to check if it works.

Focused idea; the focus is the idea, think and realize what you may do. Then if your focus is enough, you seem to react thinner, this is done at least in body reactions and you know what you can do. Also, this happens without stress.

Tardis; the tardis does what I need or want. This is done by feel with no stress.

Sheila; she gets money and she needs me to goto the store. This is done without stress.

Globe life; they accept me as an applicant with no question quickly enough.

Inet; the internet reconnects and stays connected by feel. This works even in cold.

Mail; the mail comes early. Ups comes early unless I am not here. The ups truck comes sooner than usual. So whatever causes the mail not to come, no longer holds the mail from arrival.

Internet; the internet reconnects and stays connected longer than five minutes. Whatever kicks the connection offline no longer kicks the connection offline.

Internet; the connection self-fixes itself. The computer fixes itself. This works without stress.

At&t repair; the repairs are made, so the connection works. The internet is restored.

Donovan; he calms down and works with others. He stays off illegal drugs and marijuana. He stays calm and relaxed anyway.

At&t tech; he comes and when Leah or Gloria is here. He figures out what is wrong and fixes the connection. This happens without stress.

Donovan; he doesn't mind me for what I do. He is relaxed and stays relaxed. He is willing to chat nicely with me.

Virginia launch; the launch of ng-13 succeeds to lift off by feel, the conditions are right for launch today.

Nso; they get their grant, that allows them the coded doors. This happens without stress.

12th dimension; my extra weight passes off to the 2th dimension. This happens without stress.

The wall dragon; the fire in the wall is extinguished. The energy that comes from this is absorbed into the void.

Coronavirus; this disease is handled by energy making it cease. This is now a self-curing disease.

Hype; the hyper moment of energy.

Leah; she has time for me with my questions. This happens without stress.

Thought; the point that's made is allowance by feel. Think and you know what to do.

Rejected; rejection is not felt, the idea is used as energy instead. This means things are better and the point is not actually made if rejection in feeling.

Feel; the feel of the moment is sometimes correct in idea. Think and you create better by knowledge that you think to realized points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *