Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, January 18, 2020

corrupted memories

This came from reading my cells information, and some of the idea is corrupted sometime ago info that I retranslated by feel. So enjoy your reading, this is an idea in itself.

Normal idea:

money; this is en, think of the moment and you get what you want or need as though a need were given.
Late; If late, then its belated.
If normal; then the idea is normally expressed.
Eating; I will not eat again after this, so this won't happen to make me eat.
Think; if you know what you do, you can work with the point otherwise do what you want. This is so I am karma free by feel with what I do.
en; the point at the end.
worm; I am not worm. I am a darkmatter being.
wyrm; I am not attacked by my or others worm. Otherwise this is a self-affliction face.
think; this is in idea that I do things and get results. So I think and what I think about is generated by the spirit that is energy of the body using the consciousness that exists all around us. This is a point to remember from the past, that is generated in the past and realized in the present to make a future moment.
think; the energy is done, the body matured, this is a point done by feel with the point you think that once stated will happen. This is how that works.
The scanned drive; the usb drive works by feel and things are working by what is done.
influence; I am no longer influenced into eating more by idea or feel.

Some spells; left side of = means effect, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you.

epson; the epson printer installs successfully onto win 10. This happens without stress.

money; the money starts coming in double or triple than what I spent or gave away and creates by energy what I need.

goddess moon rite; depending on the time of the moon, you can create results by use of the moon light, thinking of what you need and calling upon the goddess with her three forms represented by the moon in it's time. This is using the rite as you look upon the moon, stating: "Oh goddess, give me what I need to have with what I think and want or can get otherwise." The waxing or growing Moon represents the Maiden: adventuring, hunting and free will spells.

The full Moon represents the Mother Goddess: full of powerful creativity energy and new life. Use her with the presence of the moon in this stage for creative spells of life. And the waning Moon represents the Crone, where the wisdom is drawing inwards and incredibly powerful. Use the goddess in this time of the moon to create wisely what you need. The Crone is also depicted as a traditional `witch' and her power has even been feared throughout the ages. So there you go, by what is done, you can get most of the needs met. enjoy. See that truly is a powerful manifest spell. So enjoy the results as they happen.

character: +21000 gp, +20000 pp.

Weightloss; I manage to lose all my excess weight by what I do or think by feel with life or light energy.

fixed spell; Spells do work by feel with what is done. So fixed is the effect, whatever it is. If you state 'fixed' then the power of words make the effect work better.

En

anger; he or she no longer is angry and feels like not doing things shouting out and doing erratic things.

james; he or she is likely to have the money by what is done.

things; this is all in an effect by feel.

the sayings; she got me, she has me, he has me, he got me, I got you, this is with the effective I have what you need at the moment without stress. If they don't you can always leve things be. This is a natural choice.

I know you; I can understand you and work with what you give.

less eating; I will eat less per day and night, this is like a blessing upon myself.

getting things; think and know, I get what I can and if plausible or necessary by feel it's possible. I accept that as a natural result.

feeling; if you feel you don't need it, then if you need things you get the result you desire. Nothing more with this contract. This is a point that is done, that is in the effect as a natural result if nonviolent by action or feel. This is a known effect that seems alright, so if you don't have it and can't get it then you won't get it. This is a point you think, not state if you can do things otherwise. So if you think about the idea, then you create with the point and dismiss the idea you need if you can't get the point or result by feel. Think about it and seem to hear the right reasoning, then if you do you act better and things work out by feel. You act better and reason better, then if you do you may get what is possible if you think about and possibly you can create what you consider important.

If you can't get it, you won't worry about it and dismiss your need, this is done without a comment. So think and you are well and can get along with anyone. This is a point done by feel.

Signed; Signed any way you want to sign it and the signature counts as an agreement with life by feel. If no feeling of agreement, then nothing bad is done. So if you can't get it, then do something else, think better and this is a point in idea. Think and you do for others what you need by feel. This is a point in regard for what is done is done and that is all. This is done if you allowed it and are for by feel, so I think it is a point of a good mood for what you do is up to you. Think and you know what to do.
____________
_____________
_______________
__________
__________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *