Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Short time magic list

This is where you are going to create things and make what you need by feel. That is used by the soul manifesting the idea and you use your spirit to direct by feel. This is using an idea, that you create with the point and make what you need. The idea is done by what you think to do. So what you need is what you get as long as you think you get what you want. This is a point of idea. So ciou and farewell, and good-bye for now I am done with the list.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.


luck; this uses fortuna and she creates luck for you.

Je $erai riche yo = State that and you will be rich and have your subconscious create that idea..

linking to stones; So you want to make orbs that link to stones and enable you to have the energy around you from said stones?
"this" is the trace point, think to see the link or imagine the stone. See if you can imagine the idea, then you can link to it. So "this is another", what you do is think the stone you imagine is sharing it's properties with you. See it's a linkup, that is broken by thinking it no longer shares it's properties. Although, you can even have one shift to you. Then think it comes to your area and forms there where you can find it. See you can give the stone ability. Think it can do things, then the stone does what you want, as you feel or imagine the stone. Note this also works for severing links with people. Think of what you want and you can do the idea.


writing stuff

Cs-137 viewing; Cs-137, its a planet of beings. If you want to see the exoplanet then you know what's on it. Think your soul shows you by insights with vision from the third eye. The subconscious mind will show you what you need to know. Options are to state you need to see this, then think of what you need to see as you 'need' the point known. Then you will see what you need to know. Otherwise think the name "cs-137" and need the planet to show you what is there. That is yet some idea to do.

Manifest; You can carry energy through the day. When you rise with the sun, it is an active and powerful energy carried with you. When you set intentions at that point, carrier by the power and brilliance of the sun, there is no doubt it will be made manifest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *