Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Edil's Hyper rune

hyper rune story: My name is maxwell stepcil, I was once a man but lets start at the beginning. My stepfather's name is rock, my mother's name is Lucille. My stepfather was a cold and mystic man. He only treated me badly and yet there was a force protecting me. I got my powers through a dream while following a force through the lucid dreams. That force was my subconscious mind, my inner god self. I trained for two weeks in my mental room in mental training. Then there was spec who that acted one day like he was bigger than me, and I willed my hand to break his legs and his legs were broken. I had all the powers of a god.

Benny and kenny, evony and billy, my old employer was being investigated; the entire goodwin inc. company was being investigated for tax evasion and cover ups in the area of civil rights violation. But the witnesses and documents were disappearing, which were raising suspician. The three, they get busted. kenny, billy and evony are meeting in the warehouse, and they are saying to some crooked cops "if we go down they all go down" and all of a sudden they are completely destroyed by their own humorous.

The day of the trial, I was dressed in black and the black hood where the stars were black as night. They stared angry at me, all of a sudden their entire family they were beaten back by a man with the force of a thousand men and I was an army of one fighting an entire group, the  one of them that tried running away was a navy seal but didn't get far. The navy seal said "you won't get far" and I replied "no I won't kill you, they will" and the police officer who looked at the creatures devouring the man holstered his weapon because he knew that he could do nothing against me. I was sitting in a court bench and they didn't have me in court, they didn't press charges I won a couple months before and then the powerball and the megamillion with a 20 scratch off for a total of 900,000,000 dollars and I told them.

I have the power to obliterate you whenever I desire and the fabric of reality shifted in the room where it did took seconds for a guilty verdict on all charges to return from the jury. I am all presence and all knowing. I am maxell, what I do in the distance is not for you to discern yet I don't think I am a man anymore. Yet I keep the memories and I keep the humour. Humanity has that taste. So if you want to play politics with me I will lay your soul to waste. I am beyond human existance and I am beyond your comprehension, I am a god thats what I am. That is the end of my story for now, or is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *