Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 7, 2017

general notes

These are some noted effects that I thought to add by feel. You can feel free to use them as a reality hack, that's if you want to do so.

Think about the effect as you say or feel the idea viewed or thought about, this is formed to get an effect by the psyche.

The use of focusing, and thinking a point to create with is the thing. The drug use is not always the thing, especially if illegal. So think and you know what to do.

Not minding; not minding my own business, people don't mind when I do things, this is just so I get along and get what I want. This does not effect as though Andrew.

I am; I am aware of things and know what I do, thinking of the best place to go off planet I leave this place at last. I am aware of what I can do.

I am doing; I am doing this out of my own free will. So I think I will go now, ciou.

Psychic; the psychic notion is the point your not psychotic with the notion, that means you go by things with feel for the point. Think the notion is the point, then the idea that comes to you is the message from the soul.

This is called intuition by knowing what will be with what you come up with by the ideal you feel is true. It's also true that what others say is taken as true, this works until the point of being proven otherwise. The psychic point to this is the point you can agree with by feel.

Naruto soul; the soul copy of naruto that can emulate or create anything that Naruto could. This is a soul clone by feel.

Think about the idea and you can do things, sometimes with clones if not yourself, this is made from some element or energy.

It's because it's created outside and sometimes in your soul, that it can be evoked and this is stating the name of it. That means it can be created externally as well. As you evoke it you create it. This is the art of magic.

Windows 7; it speeds up in install and running speed without burning out the processor.

Speed; the speed of the moment increases with the idea of what is possible, and this includes processing with no burn out.

Light; light energy follows this pattern, with the photon is the wave of mass energy. Think you can see what's there if you need to know more. Then the light energy clarifies itself.

Phone tag; tag your it! Think to call back around a good time. Thank you.

An if them; this is where you think and especially if them to use her guidance.

An if then; the point is an end by fee or feel. Think to use this wisely and it's not unlike a gift.

3000 $; I gain 3000 dollars by the time I can get it.

4000 $; I gain 4000 dollars by whenever I can get it.

5000 $; I gain 5000 whenever I do.

Lisa; she leaves me alone or isn't quick to judge me.

Loser; the loser isn't crazy anymore and leaves me alone. This is where he gets better by feel and knows more than before, this is the point by feel with inner knowledge known as an insight.

The en; the point at the end: the end of the day is done, the idea is alright to work with by now. The idea is okay to do things by what is alright.

The space-x launch; the intelsat launch goes upward without a problem occuring.

Water pilot; imagine that there is a water being that shifts you places when you think to shift as you think of the place and drink something. Then you shift by will with what you do.

You can appear like whatever you want to appear, this is as it's only arrangements of molecules. Just imagine the look as you take in water.

Knowing; I know when to stop, so that is the point I stop and do something else.

Control alt esc; gets a processing list in win 7.

Space-x; the launch goes off and works well. They stop delaying the launch. This is in doing good with the point you have. Not much else seems to bother us in use. They can lift off the heavy object.

Andrew wins; the point is he or she wins the game.

Faulty failure; I don't feel like a failure no matter what occurs. There is only success of sorts. No bad luck happens to me as necessary.

An easy way to tell if a machine will fail, think of the machine and if you feel like a failure then you dramatically know the machine might easily fail on you. Stop thinking of the machine to no longer feel that way.

Concrete; a mixture of volcanic Ash and quicklime, that's more durable than when it is first mixed. This will be used for seawalls.

The thought; this is not always done, so think and you do things by feel if you feel like it.

Bio strength; this is strength beyond the moment, think the strength is there and you are stronger by feel. You could if you psych yourself out enough, lift a heavy item not normal for yourself. This does work except for the times you try to lift something too heavy.

The illusion; the point is really that were living a dream that is based on our conscious mindset, think and you know that you can do anything with it.

The programmers? Ourselves. We make suggestions and speak of things ghost wise, we get ghostly things that are unusual.

This is sorta like a matrix so think about it. The proof is this, speak something and it could happen. That's all I need to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *