Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, February 5, 2017

My escape

This is my escape for today, think of a place to be and then I am unless I am needed here. So if I think I am on the exoplanet in alpha centauri, Proxima B,  then somewhere along my time I am. So I think back to my own place and time and then I am there as well. Then all I need to make this real is getting out and about places to bein the open air and work with others as though alive and fully awake.

This I think is useful information, this is just as long as you stay in alignment with the point by some focus point. So think and do what you wish with it.

I won't gain any weight today as I think and do what must be done. If I eat I eat wisely, so I won't gain weight I will lose body fat as I lose weight. I will lose at least 1 to 2 lbs by tomorrow due to what I did. I won't treat others as a bumper car. This is viewed as working and walking normally, acting sane and working with others by feel. This is the main point by what I feel. So think and I am alike. Whatever, I am not misaligned in relating or attracting people. So sallie vie and fair the well.

ya = yes

naent = no, stop

there is nothing wrong with what your doing, just think and you stop.

This is some idea that you can use it if you want it.

So we could be a timer group, the people that do time experiments and then create with some writing for our or their achievements?

I think this will be interesting, as judgement is upto the beholder. This is from a time bandits idea, thats where it came from and it works as an idea to operate from our own homes, we use time and do things to create wealth or do things as necessary, but we won't do the stealing that is a part of time banditry. See we will only do the time manipulation. So that is if you want to form the group with us. Just remember, the right idea or suggestion at the right time, the subconscious does the suggestion at the correct time. You do the feel or focus by thinking and feeling what you want. So with what I spent, I gain back 200 dollars. That is all I need right now for my computer parts expenditures. I shall await my money. Ciou and farewell till tomorrow.

Patchouli prince sh corrant priscus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *