Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, November 7, 2016

A psychic orgonne

These are where I think and they form the idea. Some use psychic ability, so these are based off the perception. I think they are useful though. Think the point and you get the idea.

Nm; I don't mind what happens by what is done, but not much is not much.

Ed; the endpoint that I foresaw by energy use. That things end nicely and I am back in my special education class by feel or other places as its needed.

Coldness; when its cold its warm and when its warm or hot then its not minded. This is the way most work with temperature. However the temperature isn't minded. So think and you get to do things en unique.

Cold; think and you know what to do by now.

Hot or warm; you could be travelling the leylines.

End; the end is near, if so I don't mind what incurred now if it occurs to me.

Aesoptic; a goddess of much that works with luck and love or things that go on in the night. A goddess of mind and thought control.

Wer; a god if any exist of populations and peace. With maybe a quick war or two.

Ows; a pet I once had namely an owl.

Warr; a god of fib and finance that serves our every need.

Acres; the area you could say exists as you can describe what you want, otherwise you are aware as though ewaere and knowing what you do.

War; war is the way and the area you set foot in by feel.

Escape; there is a point you might want to escape, so think and your away to proxima b. This is where an approximate beating was that occured.

Proxima b; the area you could say you need to be and your there by a few bits of energy use or drink.

The way out; 12th and 18th of Classen blvd.

Trash pile; so free from faerydom, you might notice the scent of trash or debris. So be prepared and don't mind it.

Walking; just keep walking until you don't need to and enjoy your life.

End; don't just do it just end the point and think to shift away, as you walk before that catyclysmically placed sun goes off. Those that are remaining might feel it as a supernova and think itself for some reason.

So think it itself is finished and working is over, until you need to work then your free. I saw this in a time of my choosing, as what "I will say is not ours yet" could happen anytime. So free yourself "as you can".

No in unspecified, means if you think a point, the point that's expressed is with that meaning. Think a point then work for it, means when you express a point and state things they can assume the point you want to portray and go with it.

Em en in na in; the curse of the nation, think and you can figure what this means. Think and you see what is coming. As though you teach and know what is there.

Research; reason indicates that this will be a fun day. So just think for the retirement home or feel for the place your in. I just completed some research. It seems what you type or think could happen, so think if you want things to occur.

Somewhere along the lines are a vampire that was appearing demonic and a few people that was following him. So follow at your own risk. That was it before the vampire caught up to him, I believe he lies dead in the car that is wrecked.

Some think he was a saint, some think he was a hero yet all I know is he exists. His ability is psychic as if to think and report by blog entries, what information that he phsychically perceived. So see you on the other side, simon.

Secret actions; I will do no more secret actions of the black pope. Whatever in the point that the black book of the jesuits said to do is no longer to be done. Including taking advantage of wealth from widows. As you can block it, its done no more.

Thinking; I think if you think the energy comes from the Hera to the third eye and you make a suggestion or think an idea as you feel the need, then the third eye does the suggestion or need.

See that you think to do or need by fee or feel. Otherwise I would resuggest things I want and get my own results done. Then the way to seem it is to not do things.

This is done as you think to do something else. Otherwise you can use the voice to dire ct the conscious and create a result. So if you think, no weight here, think that and its done.

Insesushui; So then you create a point in of em where no extra weight happens to be there or gained. As you say take from the well give to the well. So if you care, think and you know.

The way; think to act so you are acceptable and do what's needed, then get what you can then leave or otherwise work for them before you leave by now.

Barrios; barrios goed and goes out of business.

Chris; my past life gets run over. So go on and do what you want by now. So I ie p or whatever is the case.

Chris m; focus points are what you think. Consider what you lay on or will do. See that's telling the point and getting results, this is from standing up for yourself.

Assertive; Be assertive. Think for yourself. Work adhoc or ad as you want. Assertively I think this works by form. Think your answer and write it down, the answer will seem assertive. The acceptance you get is most possible this way.

Is ie; is idea, what I think is a lid is appropriate, but where a lid is ideal or originally appropriate. Plastic covering is also good as cling wrap. So think as you like.

Thinking; they allow it to be there as it is CDs.

Gluttony; The seven sins don't happen. The gluttony ends or so I think and know.

Thinks; things at work, things at work create what you want. Given the right effect. Think and its gone at will. Think in en at the effect.

Pete; he cleans up and smells better. All the bedbugs are gone from the area. This means he is area clean and working good.

The end; The end is there that once was in effect. So the end is justifying the means to the end. Just end it by thinking now. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *