Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, September 2, 2016

various orgonne

These are things that influenced by the past, I believe I create what I think about using the energy viewed as consciousness.

Various things; do things or carry on otherwise your finished and dead by energy if you happened to die.

Focus point; think then shift the way you want to go. Usually by various entertainment.

End; thought projected somewhere that burned him alive by feel.

Following; if ennervatus is used by feel then follow someone else or stop giving indication to her that you follow her.

Not fat; I am not fat by what I do, so I think I will go do something better for myself. I will go be thinner by feel. I think to be thin.

Peter Paul; he doesn't get evicted as he tries to keep the apartment.

Focus point; think to focus and you create by what you've thought by fee or feel.

Evil presence; the evil presence is dispelled from the area. This is done just by thinking or stating evil presence begone. So whatever is done, the laptop still works.

Doings; you do things and feel no pressure, when you arrive or do things necessary. Then the task is over and if there was pressure the pressure drops.

Job; the job is gotten easily for Daniel Moisant and expenses aren't that much or not have to do to consider it.

Angela; she no longer is pregnant or acting to become fat. So she is cool and receptive, by feel with thought.

Jay Moisant; his financial situation improves and he can afford more things.

Atticus; he recovers and creates improvement quicker.

Peter Paul; he goes to his appointment today and makes it in time. He knows how to drive and makes it to the doctor.

In time; he or she is in time for the fun of what i saw and able to work with what is there if necessary.

If; if this works I don't have to be here otherwise I do.

Leaf blow; crush a leaf or paper and what you want chance to change, will change with a blown leaf by a northerly wind.

If; If I leave the mini converter cable box in the room, hidden it remains unseen and untaken. So were at our destination and back again quickly.

Focus; I leave to find the mini cable converter box still there. I exercise the calories off with enough time spent exercising.

Thinking; I did what I could, I found things work out and amd with intel products are cool. Just so what I think matters, unless I think it does not matter.

Waste disposal; it starts as a disposable in a trashbag, that has more trashbags so its a trashbag to go.

What occurs from this point on is smoothly going, thinking to preserve things you might notice things not so easy except to hold onto what you need to hold onto.

So think before you speak, then the thought is seen as a point and you know the creator fixes things. So farewell and ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *