Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, February 18, 2016

postmordem dead or alive

This is an interesting note by notice that mentions that when you create something with something. That is what this reminds me of, things with ideal that you can do by now. So as you think, this is use of use so this is of them. So think of them before you use this, if you want to use things they react to or you are closing your account then use this ideal instead.

So if your aware of someone you dislike or use is them, then use this psychological note on the person. Don't try to prove it yet the point is simple you will know this is hard to believe at first. I was aware of this ideal, so I hope you enjoy your day. This where if you read this, you can detail dead but alive ideal. Where the only thing alive is where you seek others aura energy or use your body to generate energy by energy.

That exists as the butt as you think the subconscious is telling you something, that is you joke but you might get this but the feces is the thing. That is the energy an transmitter, so I think he or she died by backlash out in the front except this is unclear. As there are many metaphysical explanations for this. Suz there is with a point to work, with or without what you think to things that exist.

This is the point their lives count. As you go through life think the point then work the ideal then think your not the but of the joke, then you are living as you energy blink that you exist by feel or your aware by feel. This scent is the undead scent cured, this is use by lavender or essential oil or whatever you think cures you by feel.

Think before you speak or you use what you think by feel. See this person died by stroke that wrote this ideal, that was on the spot so that was the last he remembered that I sensed. So noone noticed that he did die, then he was was aware no longer. As this was there by the power of using orgonne to stay alive.

So now you know what this means by the term dead or alive, otherwise wanted dead or alive is something that is fanfiction or a fan of fiction. See I think this is bullshit so the subconscious creates this as bullshit otherwise, you can eat normal food or drink what you wish to drink except poison. So then I think this is true so this creates by ideal or not, what I think that if true you are as you want to seem.

As he was suspected of lying by witchcraft or a higher dimensional being anyway, this is the end point that he thought by actual use of a point then if he was aware. If the machine breaks down, he could collapse very easily. Run outta energy or die by accident. See he was dead as he collapsed, yet awakened with a horrible scent that only was left with undeath.

As he was saying I will live after I die till I think I will die, as I want not to live as power goes out. This was the power that was unallegable to begin with. It was the power that sustained him so if he were to outlive death cutting the power, as a release to death as he is gone.

He would collapse and never wake up again, as effect is effort so he was feeding off of people or energy.That is where someone lied to get near him then struck.  That is the last memory, that I saw from the cellular memory that could be faked. What cannot be faked is the pattern you act in reaction that is due to what is said or shown as known.

This is the end of time speech he was thinking when he was struck in the back of the head as though a fatal blow. So yes he is dead now as he died as though a death blow crumpled his body, that he was doing math problems in his head. So I think this is the fitting end for him.

As this is where any scented thing is what he remembers last. As he is now acting alive till no longer acting and just drifts along with life otherwise, this is with the focus point of a non born child he was holding in stasis in himself. So I think this end is for him. Whats his name? recardo or pecardo. I can't remember so I think this a fitting end point.

So I think this is the perfect end. He was dangerous to the end so I had to do it so he deserved to die yet I was aware to what he demanded so I did it as he was aware to demand more. That is the story of the one whom hit him in from behind. So that is the result of the ending one thinks for the undead, that means he was alive till death struck him from behind.

As he only had to cancel the orgonne out, think to stop the animation of the body. This is sad to note he was animated by the higher being only to replicate, what he saw as he died by bizarre incident. I hope this doesn't happen again.

if en there; Sing or work along with this so you can say happy day. I sell or work is ther if you don't. So now not to keep you not to stay you where you are. Now that I learned how to be mean I will seem nice. The ideal is use a filter then with a cup is a point, that you think or look to work with something. Such as focus energy to purify the water, as you think to work with water or you grab it.

This works by the feel that you say things, then the spirit creates what is with a point as if there. Then you create with what you can get. So this is the way things are where you are by now. Things in use is what you think are things in use however. If you act an ass or act nice, you can always make it up to the person if necessary. Consider: in needs or want. Think before you speak. See you for now.

endangerment or wonder moment by moment; This is the report of someone that I knew, that exists as a prankster yet things turned strange as he described them. So you come out of them then let them, think what they want as he was aware to what existed. See this was a point you think to use or think to create as alright this is good. As he was aware think knowledge is a way to cut the cord, as you are aware to the point put something off.

As the knowledge as you watch the effect you will know, see this ideal is where you think this is a fbi agent in a fbi class. So you know to think well without a hit, so you are well this effect you really know is gone as though jack flash. So think what you wish with them, you are aware to the facts of life.

2 comments:

  1. Death struck to the back of the head you say by word, I felt this by the feel or the sight by third eye, which is to no. Interesting that.

    If I think before I speak this idea works but lacks direction. I think a lot I think, and think a lot I feel and sometimes hear. I think here by thought, I think there by feel. Here and there is thought forms most consumed by the subconscious while tickling the spirit to go by the feel.

    This trickster, his examinations are a large challenge, but I have transformed the energy necessary to use the energy into passive A/C vibration. It is transmitted by the ground's felt vibration which is the mothers love. The same ground is shared and subtle conscious awareness traverses the many feet into the sub conscious of the intended who walks with particular beat which is found by looking back to what was projected with Wyrd wave form by the feel to the greater form formed by a beat or idea.

    To be a but is to be the directional change whether in formed scribbles in runes such as text or as a focus for several to focus upon. The but of target to affect holds their own current effect greater than cumulative efforts of weird Wyrd wielders to change the measurable effect. There were unnecessary suggestions thrown to a poor soul who was searching for anything, even if only in was deemed the best interest. So be it. Choices were made, I use psychotic projection to cause fires in the under area which is where an undead goes, but fails to feel. The wrath of the tor perhaps best to feel unfounded. In the grand scale of things the bull already decided who holds the response ability and may wait a millenia to rebel. It is all fun until the ego forces the hand of past bitings, which is baitings, which is also the fetal position by feel.

    I debate pissing on a mother fuckers grave. He used the Pavlov bell mixed with a dark projection of what love is not to kill an alcoholic hore while using the cellular to order a pizza. He was punished whem forced to bunk with a female which is the opposite persuasion to his preferred bunk mate which is the same. To be magnet to male and violate females is to be fucked and is the breaking of a fucked egg by large log feels.

    If guarded by goofy spirits, consider allowing the geography to straighten itself out. I sit centered behind the mask of ego, others need several hundred masks to mask the centered which was already found by feel. This was finding Jesus by knowing Jesus is Jesus by a hare or not and curve of heart chakra by area, which is still the real ideal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The crossfire hurricanes have a nice sound to tap for the feel. Next time when attempting Jah Make patois string feels vary the stroke. All up is homogeneous, it is about which you don't play or mute by the sound. 1,2,heart beat,4. Practice without regimented strictness in the beat. It is a play the feel, layered loops. Talk to Mum about salsa and attempt to apply it to pick stroke. Study the NOw despised subliminal style, because this is possibly the greatest practitioner. Yes, his work is mainly derivative if not copycat, but so are you fan theories. When you think 1st ep, know the correct provider of your perception. Buy me a tiny umbrella or go for a swim without the sell range sometime. Be sure to bring the saleswoman for sure though. I hold hope for extra nice cunncuppling. Have a nice day. See you, or kill me, or enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *