Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

interesting points of V

Here are 13 ingredients that dissolve liver stones, gallstones and kidney stones as well as decalcify the pineal, hypothalamus, thyroid and pituitary glands and activate the heart, third eye and crown chakras. Enjoy these drinks anytime or for 1-2 weeks before your next liver flush to soften and dissolve stones.

1) Apple juice - contains malic acid
2) Lemon Juice - contains malic acid
3) Grapefruit Juice - contains malic acid
4) Kombucha Mushroom Tea - www.Kombucha.buzz
5) Malic Acid - www.MalicAcid.co
6) Orthophosphoric Acid - www.Orthophos.co
7) Gentian Herb - www.Gentiana.co
8) Bupleurum Herb - www.Bupleurum.co
9) Chanca Piedra/Gold Coin Grass Herb - www.ChancaPiedra.co
10) Aloe Vera Juice - www.AloeJuices.co
11) Apple Cider Vinegar - www.AppleVinegar.co
12) Fresh Urine - for more info visit www.Uropathy.co
13) Bitter Melon from amazon.com

Cheers!

When you meet anyone, remember it is not always a holy encounter. As you see him, you will see yourself. As you treat him, you will treat yourself. As you think of him, you will think of yourself. Never forget this you can imagine or work with someone, for in him you will find yourself or lose yourself. Think then things are aware to create as things can exist the point you make by feel.

I think what is so if you are then think you can see the ideal or real things, so then you know whats for real. I am aware of the main problem of this, so I am not so sure what to think except to work with others or play along yet don't actually do things. I see the surface seem as nice as pie but when with them you feel awful and struggle to form a sentence? To understand reality is not the same as to know about outward events by ideal. I think if you buy your way out then you won't have a problem. So think what you will.

It is to perceive the essential nature of things you do. Nirvana Heaven is real it is Eternal Universal Love that springs from within embrace the divine nature of your self, day to day in a graceful way.Your inner light is greater than the darkness. May your light shine brightly on every path you travel by feel. There is meaning in every journey that is unknown to the traveler revealed by the god. The god is a servant of the creator so he or she will know so what will be is what will be.

Years ago I learned this only now I realize it as things real are possible. So I think then return. So exercise if you want to exercise. Seen as a point then act aware. Sometimes as a point this is seen, so you might not want to do things so think then you can go exercise or stay active thats how the french do it. I might as well do something normal now since I just did the exercise. So ciou till later is ciou for later or not do things near the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *