Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Natural energy high

  This is the high state of which is enlightenment and nirvanna combined, that can cause death if too much but is putting you to a natural state of mind which is not always to be done. Don't have to as you are caused by Nirv Cu nicknamed 'The nirvana cure'. This is 1 part hydrochloric acid with 10 parts of water, 2 parts copper and 3 part sulfer is 11H2OClCu2S3 that is a point put to the water. Put to water is a cure to insanity considered what drug you think charged to a purpose of thought put to the water as if the effect is thought and the water is what cures you with 2H2OClCu2.

  All you need to do without the nirvanna dope, is think enough energy goes, and passes through your brain. Keep thinking it and at some point you will feel high. Also, you might feel enlightened and nirvanic, if done long enough your euphoric. Don't overdo this, as police might think your doing drugs. However, you can't use this as you are doing things with it as you can excuse the high by claiming it is an I-doser high or hypnotic essence high.

  You can use any color of the element, for energy as the green energy is druidic that is of earth energy. This uses the possibility of any color energy, as green energy is useful there is Zodiac Elements as this as a color idea. Green energy is really safe, for both the environment and our budget. Therefore many people switch, to the color that is their element as possibly green to this energy source is if the idea is what you want to accomplish and the goal in mind is a thing to seem is life.

1 comment:

  1. Green energy is really safe for both the environment and our budget. Therefore many people switch to this energy source.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *