Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Energy alignment 101

  Lesson: Solgazing. This one is actually very useful, and highly recommended to anyone who has problems with aligned chakras and energy systems.. best time of day is in the afternoon, as the sun passes below the 5 o clock position in the sky, and while it is still bright and yellow. The technique, surprisingly, involves breaking one of the biggest rules that society has made involving the sun. That being said, the technique, as you may have guessed, is staring into the sol of our galaxy. Most people by this technique focus on pulling. The correct way is to push. Look into the light, straight into it, for about a minute, and focus on pushing your energy INTO the sun itself.

 You should feel a strong repelling force as it comes back at you, followed by an optical distortion, which in itself will cause the sight of the sun to LOOK lunar instead of solar, followed by a very visible and distinct aura around the sun involving colours that are meant to heal you. For me, I see a blue aura with a green outline. Personal results may be different, depending on your own aura and it's associating partners. Once you see this aura, at your will, you are free to look away because the alignment has been achieved. this one is amazingly effective with full on, straight up alignment, and HIGHLY recommended if you feel like your energy is off with no idea how to fix it.

 Do note that afterwards, you WILL feel your own energy go up, and you will most likely start to radiate as the energy works its way through your body. There are side effects that I've noticed, specifically with slight disorientation up top, and like I said, the radiation effect. To spiritualists who can see, you will literally glow. Once the sun goes down and the moon rises, the energy will drop automatically, and after full recovery you should be in top shape with fully aligned chakras. As a personal recomendation, part of this process does involve your heart chakra temporarily being closed.

  This can be aided after the gaze by listening to music that you would associate with water, being that they carry blue energy to help the chakras recover comfortably. Also, as a warning, emotional imbalance may be possible as well, so keeping this in mind, only do this when you know for certain that you can control your emotions, or make sure that nobody is around who can easily get emotional towards. Aside from that, the technique doesn't need to be used often, and only best under very undesirable circumstances, yet recommended to try at least once to get a feel for it.

  As always said, have fun. If it hurts bad, it's not good. If it hurts good, healing can be achieved. Compare to bruises, and you got it. Be sure to thank the goddess for her gift freely given. Appreciation and acknowledgement is her joy, namaste and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *