Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some interesting tidbits

  An alternative channeling method; You focus on their energy, and drawing some of it in. When you use their energy you focus on it, and make it send them a message. Then, by keeping some of the energy, you receive their message and more of their energy with it.

  How to focus; Gaze into the air at the point were contact or where your seeing things. You'll start to see a form take shape in your mind's eye. Wait till it solidifies and you'll see what you want to look at. Keep looking until it appears in your mind sight. Thinking about what you want, will help this process.

  Musical magic; Magic done by thinking what you want the music to do and sending a bit of energy to the music. Its very unique and capable of being undetected. This can make the mood shift and they become better, emotionally.

 Abacus effect; This is the effect of making spirit fire of blue and red energy. This is with the intent of creating a computer activity that your subconscious perceives as a computer system. The effect is to make them who are a part of the system, seem super energized. Unless, you are doing intensive computer work, such as multiple tasks at once. This can use objects as a source to keep it working. Then you won't get tired and those apart of the system won't get tired. This tiredness goes away with enough sleep.

 How to find spirit guide;
  1. Find a comfy space with no distractions
  2. Make it sacred(I.e.: candles, incense , burn sage, call upon the four winds, or say a prayer.)
  3. Take deep breath and ask for guidance to your spirit guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *