Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

focus magic III

These are focus points you think about and then things seem to happen by feel. Think about the idea and you can use the focal points to create what you intend, this works as it's created by the subconscious that uses the spirit and soul. When you think about the idea and intend it to happen the subconscious creates the point that you think and it's done by the idea being manifested. Manifest is when the idea (not bugs) creates itself into existence, if not bugs and as another form of activity is done. So if something bugs you, then you can relate to that moment as if a bug, not a cockroach, forms, and comes into the area and it no longer bugs you. This is what you can do with the idea..

 Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Think; the trip is a success and Paul gets what is needed by feel for Sheila.

Space-x; the starlink 19 falcon 9 launch is successful. This means the conditions are right in weather or other things allowing for launch.

People; they allow me what I ask.

People; I don't mind what happens by feel.

Forget the idea; the idea is forgotten, so I am aware of things that are alright.

Creator; on my command, delete me from the world.

Done; I am deleted.

In idea; I think things work out by feel.

Money; I get back triple or double the amount I spent or gave away by feel in money regained.

Slot; the pa slot is agreed with by feel.

Then I know the time slot is allocated with the treatment plan.

The idea; as you drink water, drawing in the stomach, the excessive body weight reduces itself. In draw the stomach and the weight loss happens by feel.

The Democrats; they get the votes and elected next few elections.

Stopping; stop trying to freak Moose out.

People; they don't mind other people, they don't get personal.

Covid-19 shot; i get the vaccine by feel with no probs. They aren't late anymore.

Focus; the effect is simple, think to create what you want or need.. then if not negative you will see results.

The mail; the mail delivery happens to bring what I need to get from Lafayette.

Stimulus; the 1400 stimulus check is direct deposited into my account quickly.

The point; the lalate episodes will come out today and I watch them.

The Amazon delivery; t h e Amazon delivery happens earlier than usual and things work themselves out.

Flash; the speed burst trigger set by self hypnosis works by feel.

The point; thus is the concept and the conclusion, think and you know what to do..

Fat influence; the fat influence dissipates away by feel.

En

Computer fix; the computer is fixed by resetting the os. The computer reset and fix by install completes quickly.

Focus; think to shift things and a time wave happens to shift things in perspective.

4th stimulus; they combine the senate and house plans together satisfactorily.

Unbalanced; I am not overwhelmed or Unbalanced any more.

100; I win the 100 dollars and 25000 dollars after.

the point; the idea is a point you make and things work out in the end.

microchip shortage; the microchip shortage no longer exists.

conartist; the con artistry can be made real. it can be created by feel as the creator makes what you intend to create.

weight; the sweltering weight drops away from the body, creating what i think and making the body weight less. if it attempts to come back on, it drops away permenantly.

en

enchantment or effect; each effect and enchantment I do, lowers my weight instead of raises it.

refund; they give me the refund credit.

they think; this is where they think and you perceive the thoughts.. think they don't perceive you and telepathy doesn't occur.

delivery; the amazon delivery happens to occur, so I get my delivery today quicker..

drainage; whatever drains my funds no longer drains my funds any longer.

4th stimulus; I get the 4th stimulus checks by feel.

an isolation; this is a point you know, so you think and create by feel in a separated state.

kelvin; he doesn't mind what I did or do.

whatever; you can have whatever you want.

think; think a thought and then ca get a result.

thought; think about the moment, then your alright with it.

this; this is an idea in itself. whatever happens happens.

wallops; they du launch their kinet-x wallops rocket successfully.

lafayette; I get lafayette jr.'s money that he sent in the mail.

I an en in en of no in id

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *