Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 23, 2020

The existing magic

This is a point I think to know, then I realize by the soul what to do. This is a known effect, that you can create by thinking about what you want and the creator creates what you need.

Some spells; the left side of = or ; means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the effect and look to read mentally the definition. See that's how this works, if you think abou the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This effect is what you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need.

Knowing; Think of your point you want to know then think of the question, see the point otherwise then think to get a concept that you think intuitively to know.

IRS; the internal tax revenue system will sen me the 1200 dollars sooner than later. This happens without stress  before may ends or before may is around us.

the surface; the surface is livable, rocky and watery yet its maintained by the consciousness of the planet and this conscious mind is what picks up on the beings thoughts to create what they think. If you think you understand the language there, then you do by the power of the planet itself through a shared conscious biewing of what they mean.

think; the answer is easy to give and you realize what you have that you don't want anymore.

passing; the moment you don't need something, its passed to those that need it. this happens without stress.

DOOL-JA-LA-LEE-WAL-IKRAM - BENEFIT: By reciting this name, you will gain wealth beyond belief.
Personal power you will gain: You will be a powerful manifester of money. So far I gained 120 dollars..

writing stuff
.
DnD Stats for cops

Strength - what you can bull through.

Dexterity - How quick you can draw your weapon.

Constitution - How much health you have.

Intelligence - How quick you can work through things.

Wisdom - How many moments you know when not to do things.

Charisma - The attraction points to the idea you think to do.

DM:
You are standing there and considering what to do with the perpetrator.

Cop: I will yell stop and state your name or purpose.

DM: Roll a performance check.

Cop rolls.

Nat 10

Cop: Yells "Stop right there and state your purpose!"

DM rolls for Perp. a 10 with a d20 for charisma.

Perp: Stops and does as requested, then gets off with the request from being suspected.

DnD Stats for Stoners

Strengths - Amount of weed you can grind at once

Dexterity - Being able to roll a joint easily

Constitution - How much you can smoke

Intelligence - Knowing how much you can smoke

Wisdom - Knowing how much you should smoke or do

Charisma - Talking everyone into smoking some more. or doing some more

DM: the party arrives to the famous tavern "White Castle." As your carriage strolls to the enchanted speaking box, the box sighs and proceeds to ask "welcome to White Castle, may I take your order?"

Stoner: I'd like to make an order...

DM: Roll a Performance check.

Stoner: rolls

Nat 1

Stoner: "can I have a, uuuuuuuuh..."
"one food please"

We are all born from a memory of life by the creator.
We are just memories
if we weren't liked by the creator, then we'd disappear. yet there is someone there to do what is thought.
the creator exists on the upper dimensional energy.
So we can basically prove this by what we do.. we can say something and if negative it turns positive.
its fascinnating
that's the debate though, to see if the creator is multi-minded.
interesting thought is there. and if we "think like a whole minded person, would we actually remember multiple lives.
if we do, then if they are existant now, then we know he or she is..
interesting thought.
of course as we're memories in void, we can't really hold the creator to our standards.. so go figure what you may.
your thoughts?
oh get this, by thinking something, we form it in our existence by the power of the creator.
interesting, right?

the matrix of life

The idea; if you complete something, then you create by feel. That's if you think its a point to do.

The rest; the sleep is full of dreams, if you think of the need to remember them then you will know of them.

The idea II; When you receive this idea, you will know of what is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *