Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, December 19, 2019

in en point

The point is done so enjoy yourself as things occur. You know you set up these events and enjoy what happens. If happily done, then that's all the better. This is a list of things that occur during Thanksgiving and Christmas. Enjoy the read.

Dentist; the dentist will give me enough pain killer to make me not feel the drill for the filling. I do not have another filling to do. This happens without stress.

The tree; this is a point she is satisfied by feel, he is as well. So think and you know what to do.

The point; the point you think and you know, the leftovers are given. This happens without stress and early on idea by feel.

Think; the point is done, think about things and your cured. Danny's problems, he no longer has by feel. The problems with the family, they are fixed by feel.

The point II; Paul m comes out soon enough and brings me to the dinner.

People; people don't mind me for what I do.

Anarchy; the point you think and do what you feel, no matter if its good or bad. You won't get in trouble of putting things on the door. This is done without stress.

Volcanic reaction; this is the point that is made, thinking creates the reaction and that creates eruption. This is a known effect.

Money; if I get any, then I save enough to last the entire month. This works by idea with the point you make. That happens without stress.

Weight loss; my weight goes down quickly, so I think of things better, this is a known effect.

Worry; there is no worry by feel. Enjoy your day.

Disaster; any disaster is averted by feel. Think and you will know better so you do things better. This is a point in the past so think the idea is done and it is.

Dimensia; stop by feel, think the voices aren't there and you turn off the overactive pinneal gland. This happens without stress.

The idea; this is where the weight goes down and things are better in the morning. So think good dreams and work with the point that's given.

Delay; any shipping delay is dealt with by feel. Really the shipment arrival is sooner than usual.

Mail; the mail today brings my packages early and Paul truitt gets his check. This happens without stress.

The release; this is with no guilt, no pleasure or thinking about. The release is a point that you create by thinking about the idea and stating "I won't make this effect on myself." In this way, your safe by feel and create by what you do.

50 dollars; I will get 50 dollars on the 19th of December at the Xmas party for NSO. This happens without stress.
The Amazon mail; they deliver to me the mail earlier than usual and even if I miss them the first time they deliver today and I get the mail. This happens without stress. This is done without worry. I can wait for the delivery.

If I overdo exercise; I will not have gained any weight, instead I will have lost weight.

Am = if things work they work better.

Danny; he manages his money good and easily can afford his bills and things he needs.

Time; its time if enough, think and you know what will happen.

Timing; per each 2 minutes, there is 100 steps. So for 1 minute there is 50 steps.

Preconditioned; this is suggested thought and made idea by a moment. Think and you create what you need by what you do. This is a point done by feel.

definings
A = your
Though = inert, still

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *