Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, September 30, 2019

Suggested Runic use

These are suggestions for a runeset that you can view the symbols of here or here at sunnyway. These are runes you create with by thinking of your purpose, then draw, trace or carve the runic symbol somehow. Then you can get an effect. There is a meister runic page for the sigils and stuff you can do with it. This is reposted with permission from TG on Discord and Sunnyway for the elder futhark image. These are:


Runic music: Look here for the runic music that appeases the ears.

Some notes:
Avoid eihwaz and hagalaz and not too much wunjo.
Gebo Fehu are great where Ansuz is good for dreams.

Their properties are:

Fehu - Chest and respiratory problems
Uruz - Muscles and anything connected with bodily strength
Thurisaz - Heart
Ansuz - Mouth, teeth, throat, stutters
Raido - Legs and gluteal muscles
Kaunaz - Cysts, ulcers, abscesses and boils and any fever associated
Gebo - Toxic poisoning
Wunjo - Breathing problems
Hagalaz - Wounds, grazes, cuts
Nauthiz - The arms
Isa - Any loss of feeling or sensation
Jera - Bowel or digestive disorders
Eihwaz - Eye problems
Perth - Anything associated with childbirth or sexual organs
Algiz - Mental or anxiety problems, head or brain, headaches
Sowelu - Burns or skin problems
Teiwaz - Rheumatics and arthritis, especially of hands
Berkana - Fertility problems
Ehwaz - Anything associated with the back
Mannaz - Sprains, pulled tendons, etc., especially of feet or ankles
Laguz - Kidneys
Inguz - Problems associated with male genitalia or weight
Othila - Genetic problems, anything inherited
Dagaz - Fear, distress, nervous problems, mental illness
Found these from a source

Also:

Fehu Eats or Wealth
Uruz Heals
Thurisaz Fights
Ansuz Tells
Raidho Dances/Plays
Kenaz Understands
Gebo forgives
Wunjo Perfects
Hagalaz Destroys
Nauthiz Imprisons
Isa keeps
Jera Rewards
Eihwaz Awakens
Perthro God Plays Dice, Give or take
Algiz Protects
Sowilo Succeeds
Tiwaz Pacifies
Berkana Hides & Provides
Ehwaz Travels
Mannaz Thinks
Laguz Dreams, can be used for emotions, rejeuvenates
Inguz Combines or energy results
Dagaz Transforms
Othala Possess
Summary of all the runes in my view

If you want to make use of sigils, that creates with the subconscious and works in idea. See then you do things with the symbol. Think of the idea to do and create the effect by tracing, drawing or carving the sigil in mind. Then the subconscious creates the point you need and you get what you want. This is listed more here at my page for sigil marks and the creation process is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *