Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Time walk

  There was a time where I would time my walks, and then I found that events would revert and change, to another event after the walk. When the walk happened, it seems that I ran and would make the moment, that I thought on, to become something else. As, I walked and also used the energy of the walking that I generated. So, it is to use the kinetic energy of the walking or running, to revert something. All thats necessary, is to start walking and think on or say things to yourself of the situation. The energy thats generated by the walking, if you walk or run enough, will do the rest. This can have its moments, but I think its possible, if the intent is there. To think something else while walking, will sometime occur it. This has a 20 % chance of failure.

   The mirror of identity and Mirror of density applies, when you walk in the astral or when in the mirror world.

   Mirror of identity is Ece=xm^2=%; where x is size in height of inches, m^2 is mass in kg squared, in percent this measures the identity revealed by a mirroring process. In the amount of identity revealed, by percent. Ece = (72 inches * 113.4 kg)^2 = 66663959.04 = 4 % (take the decimal as percent).

   Mirror of Density is Mod=xm/2=lbs (pounds) or kg per cubic foot; where x be size in height of inches, and m is mass in lbs or kgs. This is the measure of density of a person, to detail how dense you would be with movement, in astral body and the body beyond the mirror. This be interesting, as it be normal and idea like, to know how dense you would be, so you could use your astral and mirror self more effectively with movement. Proactively its calculated as: Mod = 72 inches * 250 lbs = 18000/2 = 9000 lbs/cubic foot. Or Mod = 72 inches * 113.4 kg / 2 = 4082.4 kg/Cu.Ft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *