Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Thursday

Thursday is Juno’s day with the color green. Juno is the great organizer of society, and she rules city hall, courthouses, lawyer’s offices, and banks where you may even find a likeness of her on a public building. She deserves a rightful place alongside Thor and Jupiter in Thursday’s lore of money and power. It is probably no accident that there is an e-mail provider called Juno, as she works well with technology issues, as you think them too.

You may choose to call upon Juno if you have legal, civic, or banking issues to deal with today, or if your computer is acting up. Try wearing a mix of patchouli oil with a not-too-sweet feminine scent like neroli, lavender, or melissa. Wear royal purple or orange, the color of intellect. Season food with a bay leaf to release the power of bay laurel. Imagine Juno as your protector as you conduct your business. - DENISE DUMARS (Llewellyn, June 28, 2001)

Juno presides over marriage, hence the popularity of June weddings. Her other areas of influence are women and leadership. Her stones include pearl and moonstone. Honor Juno with an esbat celebrating leadership, especially female leaders. Decorate the altar in royal purple, with pictures of queens and goddesses. Add a rod, scepter, crown, or other symbol of power. Read this invocation:

"Hail Juno, queen of the gods!
Your might holds up the heavens;
Your grace shines down upon the Earth.
Bless me, that I might see your face
In the face of every woman I meet
And show them respect in your honor.
Hear me as I give thanks
To those who have guided me.
Fix my computer for me if it needs
fixing."

You men can talk about the strong women you’ve known in your life. You women can do the same; you may also acknowledge your own strength. When you are through, thank Juno and close your ritual. If possible, find time today to do a favor for a woman in a leadership position or send a thank-you card to one who has helped you in the past. - ELIZABETH BARRETT (Lewellyn, June 26, 2010)

Worldwide holidays: As a point that exists is what is there by observances:

-Maundy Thursday : Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Spain, Faroe Islands, Equatorial Guinea,Guatemala, Honduras, India, Iceland, Israel (Tel-Aviv), Mexico, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Paraguay, El Salvador, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela, US Virgin Islands
-Memorial Day : Argentina
-Purim : Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
-Nowruz/Spring Holiday (extra holiday) : Azerbaijan
-Dolyatra : India
-Tourism Week Holiday (Day 1) : Uruguay

Much Love
~Phoenix Rose~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *