Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

nam myoho renge kyo

This is some soka gakkai buddhism chant ideal: From nam myoho renge kyo pronounced nam mo reng-kio or myodo debach that is what or where pronounced me-oden-doh  dee-back pronounced out, first you know what you did then you know how to stop.

So you think or do something else you think then work as you chant is done. This is the point to the chant but you know, they realize what is done in time sometimes by what is said. Then is a point there is a place they have their own meetings.

That leaves ideal by sound some happiness. Ended by mo kenkyo or om mo renkio. This is highly potent witch hazel or tea drink as a drink some other america, so if you find yourself by what you ingest there by feel then. Spiritually state.

If in a buddhist group, that meaning changes by you intend as you state the mantra. So you restore yourself by that ideal you think, as you think or hear what disagreements or agreements are there. So I think thinking this is where this is ended.

The meaning changes by what you said, this is per what you say with what you intend that is understood. This is used by what you say, this with ideal or pronounciation is feel. Why it leaves happiness is because this instructs the subconscious to fulfill the moment, so you think of your purpose or goal, then state once or three times with chimes. That go with the ideal you have as though you fulfilled something. So the meaning changes according to what you think.

Opportunities; So I still have opportunities, that I think then is done. You have an abundance of wealth with higher energy, you can easily access this higher energy just by being open to receiving things. Thinking you have it and by bringing it down, through your crown chakra into your heart considered a download.

So give in or exchange ideal to work with others. This is a point that is worth by feel or working with a point not always to avoid unless needed. So this is when thinking is thought to do things by the subconscious. By situation this is not situating unless necessary, an you feel like creating or working with energy.

no ms; Nothing is no ms as you think this through thought, so you work with vitamins with more of the correct minerals. Then you restore the body preventing ms or multiple scherosis.

Hefty; Hefty is a sack nothing more, as all there is uses hefty. There is no hefty where you come from, this is what you think nothing more than that. So I am unhefty. Think to use what you have for good effect.

Thinking; Use is the thought not much more than that, as you think the point this is use by the ideal. So make is appeasing, make as you can so thought is being made so you appease all thought you appease all animal. If you use the animal spirit you use what you think to regenerate.

By seeing the ideal you know what is missing. By knowing you know by the element. Tea is a point that you think or create by feel. With service, as I make a point you make some ideal. So I think this is the tea use nothing more than that.

"So you can appear very young, if you want" to or any age so think that you want to appear then. List the age then you can act or otherwise appear, as that age if you think your that age. Otherwise you think what you wish.

no menge ryojo rio; pronounced no meng-ee rio-ho rio this restores you to health, think as you want to be of health as though your normal. as though a strength is a vampire with ideal, that exists by use with youth or think as you want.

another version is this, roadkill: no menge ryoho rio ro; this restores you to health, as you want to be of health as though your normal. as though a strength is a vampire with ideal, that exists by use with youth. by feel this is the ideal you know when you say menge ri-okoh. that is all the difference in the point, that exists for youth or us. state or think the point that exists in your mind then you know what you think. that is what is meant by inri-oho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *