Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ideal apparition or manifest

Seen awarness; I think this will work better, if you could get him to leave. Then never return his apartment will be given to another. This is in event that this is remembered by him and not you. So think the way home then follow your intuition. If he's drunk then he can't drive so think to go another way. I think this by feel where he splits off as well from the group.

I think he will do well in a mental hospital, since he has been wandering the streets. See if responsible by ideal in use this is he gets off. So lets let him off from responsible behavior, so this is where we have an option so lets leave him alone. So I am dealing with a problem, schitzophrenia go ahead by now. So as I am myself, I will see through thought and feel the focus of my creation. This will possibilize things..

Cops code; Think then you are aware, as things work out you are released under suspician by ideal or no suspician. So you are able to cope, so your willing to comply. I think not then this stops. I think yes then I allow, by the ideal that exists from what you see or within the area then go the other way. If caught geisting or ghosting then you are aware, that this could cost you as this could cause you to seem in the mental ward unless a good excuse is given. So if now you know, now your released.

Apparition or ideal manifest; So I think myself as though a thought is away, so I think it is at the end not there then the ideal is harmlessly gone. Think it away with the ideal, this end is at the end where you think to use the phone or ideal is gotten. That is an ideal or lesson by then the way I think to do things. This was a waste or ideal by time, that I walked the streets from where I came to where I need to go. I am of them if necessary.

This is the way we work around here, like it or not you can create what you want to create by the ideal that exists. So I believe if you think an ideal is a ghost that exists around the area, then you know what is there or this is where you think by perception. This is when you create by area or energy an sometimes none detected, so those that don't want to be effected are non effected.

Think then you can get what she or he needs if necessary. The creator prevents trouble by what people or myself can do otherwise, I think I will create some bridge of light to my own reality so I think this will work. As I think of my way I know where I can go. So enjoy where you end up.

This is use by the time you are aware then is where or when this is there is when you focus to see the ideal to seem there. This is not there otherwise. You see you can create nearly or far away anything. As the cromagnon were prone to travel, when you think then focus the point is creation. This is thought by the effect or energy with ideal that you think. So think as your aware as you focus then think of somewhere to go.

Then your body goes where you are or think to be, seem or work by feel then your there where you think to go. The cromagnon are use as though their ability to know by precognitance is unique. They are an ancient people that died out as they are like us, but didn't have the creativity to use things where we were with ability to improve upon he ideal we think. So you are right this is what can create where you think.

So thats the point if you think the point or area use you can say this is just as well, think as you like or dislike so your aware by what you feel. If you feel intense then think to count to release the tension, as you count to 10 or 5 then think awakened from the alpha mode of awakened state that exists when you think to work by suggestion. This suggestion you can think yourself awakened from then you are aware to what is there.

This by feel can create what is the thought, that others can appear by including dogs or animals. So think to use po;tergeism if you thought to create what isn't there by feel. That is all this is by now with some thought. I might be able to create by thinking or focus. So I think this will work for portion control as well. So if your aware or well then you can create by what you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *