Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

memories

some memories I had of a past life I will consider liou or death. this was a very interesting past life that used death energy to create what he wanted. however the gender it wasn't assured. sorta like pat in the highly fictional saturday night live special. so this was an interesting life rememberance. as I can remember hearing soothing music then feeling tired as I was falling asleep. then the voice of a priest that was a beggar saying this.

an en in;  in the moment an at the end in sight. if you think to send someone to the place that you think is the spirit land then that is where they are. I pass this spirit on to another life and world. I then was aware I was in my body again then, alive as though I had passed away somewhere. such goes the rites of passages. see this is not real if you imagine it, unless you imagine it if you need to have things as though real.

since the tv was taken, the tv is not a problem. I have youtube this is the last point of ideal. he remembers the peaceful life I remember the death. so there is youtube that exists in liue of a tv. that is what I have for a life rememberance on how I died then. that's why I call it then the ideal is expressed in this youtube video where I followed these karma rules, that are the 12 karma rules I found somewhere as in there I was aware of life. but death never followed till now.

http://www.davidwolfe.com/12-laws-of-karma-change-life/?c=pwf&vp=wuw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9PVC6csiW8

religious secret; There is ''no secret'' other than your as ''powerful'' as you believe you are. Understand that you create your reality through thought, more specificly a subconscious thought. The ''you'' conscious is as powerful as you ''believe'' you are. 1 simple fact is your focused thought intent, your subconscious constant thought pattern can make you a superman or superwoman, any event or activity or it can be used against you and make you a Super Slave.

So this is the big secret behind the ''Secret'' in all of this organized religious, esoteric, mystery school type organizations. Its alll bs. Take with this what you will. So if you think someone goes to a retirement home when they are here or where you don't want him then. He is wanted in another retirement home, not here even if this is a retirement center. So my account is not frozen, no matter what occurs as the account receives funding. So I think the point an government fee pays of you what you want.

I won't go apeshit over the hoop going down. I am going to let you die, this is so as you think to live if you want to live or not. Just enjoy yourself till you do. It seems that no matter the weight is a way to shift by the screen. The screen shifts you by energy particles, as you think to shift then you go where you think to see. so no neurotic reaction occurs. as though I am going to lay off or not.

So if I think this is en "Yes I realize, that’s part of a billion gained to me or not" otherwise "this is an ideal toxic ingredients are required to be listed." Works as well. An ideal is an ideal so this is in use "whatever blocks the cop state is possible in an ideal". A favorite of mine is the suggestion "whatever I ain't a target. You can listen but you don't have to do it or not do the point, as I am sure I will just leave him or her alone."

-david$en

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx73dL1iFew will help.
this is useful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xPWmfbzHFA

this is his last memory.

in ih inhibdin; create as you wish think as you want the ideal is what you consider. this ends the point if you think the end as you state the point. think the moment to work or create then no repeating occurs. then nothing occurs by statement where dispelling occurs by the feel. due to repeat this spell is ineffective. think as you are aware to learn the truth. before turning undead then working with death energy or life energy with what I call life mode. where you focus then are aware then infringed upon then created in some form, then your creative as you want to seem then. you aware no longer as you die a natural death. this is the end of that spell.

this was from yet another past life called life jones;

en ih inhiding; I am in fear from my life finding me, seen as I am aware he or she wants me dead for "living" too long. as I think about this he wasn't fair, she wasn't use so used was not ever done. so I will hide amongst the living then work for a point, that exists by what you do or he does where she doesn't care. so he is a boy now she is a wife yet I can change the name or people that can do so. so I will create what I need as I am aware, of the use he has or she uses as used is used until no longer needed. that is all there is used by ideal to this dissolving.

ih in inhibdon; I am inhibdon as I am hiding or condemning others for their activity, so I will use energy to create with what I think. so I will not condemn others as I will work with those that want to work with me, seeing how I made this hard for them in use so I will leave. leaving this alone then working with a time trip to create what I think is a good point. I hope this satisfies him as her will will be know sometime. satiate as one is satiated.

satisfied by the feel I think I will live amongst strangers that aren't insane, so I am aware or sure not to be near inflicted people. so I think my hiding in plain view worked, as I am aware this was a waste of time or an aware time to live. so I think I am aware that you are there, don't bring me back. I don't deserve to live after what I did to others. I am sure that I was aware or alert then, so I knew not to come now I am done with this life, farewell.

some spells he did;

spell use; a spell is a thought that occurs with energy that is sense by feel that is anything you think or act to create, that gets some activity or reaction that is sometimes harsh or nice. otherwise not as a spell is a point energy is formed as a thought.

turning people; think with a moment that is there by feel, think in the mind of the person what they do is bad. then think to create a point or work with a point to turn them away from you.

changing people; think the point then work with the ideal that is presented, as you think to use a capital then they feel the stressed word that they react to thought with feel as thought is change.

ih end me; make or work create by order think by ideal then work is easy.

ah ih me; ah the use is easy energy or ideal to create by area, cut out is flesh or ideal paper work by feel. thinking the point there you are aware by the ideal you present.

ih me in; the reach out then use is usage by feel, think is a point what you think is what you get, use is what you are aware to work that is done.

in je me; defense point: jestoring in use is the point that could be defense or ideal then, with response is use as you say or think things. when you think you know or feel you can express things. sometimes as thought things could work. otherwise with a thought by enough of a difference, this is where the ideal is the last you really have to say. this is with use to keep calm by feel.

as you think to 5 or 10 to keep your calm, this can keep up a conversing point by conversation till you don't need to have one. think to keep the peace, as you accept te ideal that's expressed. think to give what they want then, they can do things with you. this is a reach with memories.

death point; this in death is ideal then think the point then, you don't really need to express it as things are understood.

in end; think the point then, the end is done to that point you think
is there. that's the trick you can think anything is the point, but not really is the point there as this works with others lives yet if some want to work things out by thinking. this is where the end point can occur or work out by feel. just think the point then you know the ideal to express.

there is no end point if you think there is more to this. so think the end point then, they won't want or could make use of his other lives. so not really is the point that's made by feel. the end of this spell is ideal, that is expressed doesn't occur as though not really that's just an effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *