Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, March 11, 2016

some wishes

Some things to use, are not always viable as a point with use is not easily done. This is a use not a previous wish.

Think phone; the phone works by the creator that uses you. Focus is with progress by now think to use this, as usage is possible where or when you know what is there siu it works for you. So I think the use of vibration is what creates the point, as spiritual or sorcerer vibration seen as that allows the ideal shift to where you think to be. Now if you thought that you would be free by what you think. This is a point my phone works by the creator. This is a previous wish. As my phones starts working, I might think the point for my phone to work unless it won't then I get a new one by feel. So I don't feel frustration. What ends this is en.

Wealth wish; This is a previous wish to gain back the wealth I spent. This is by feel to create with ideal points that are energy beings that take on forms of existing bodies. they act like zombies then create what you think is from fear or death. so think no fear then they stop as they are aware then you know what to do. use is cellphone finding or area feel, as a point is reality you know them by what you sense.

cellphone finding; I wish to gain my cell phone back, as a point is a wish to create or work with energy.

parrallel port; I know the iee parrallel port is with two ports. that is where or what can create data transfer. so if I borrow from this function I can create a working phone activity. lets see if this ideal wish works. this ideal is a previous wish that includes not to attack or be with no attackes. So this is apparaent as I know what caused the cell phone or things to work or not work. the end.

bootup; i em now: the bootup unfreezes by the feel. I think I figured this out so I will do as I need to. that is always some use to hear or ideal to hear by feel with what I think. not always a true figure is necessary. so I think I will stop here or go somewhere then do something else. this is a previous wish with now.

suggestion; think my cell phone works or is fixed as you focus your concentration to do what you do or want. then as you drink something or eat something, think the device or ideal works then this ideal creates what you consider creatable or not.

suggestion 2; when this ends then I am still with a working device.

suggestion 3; think as you like then work by feel with what you have in suggested use.

that was used where the world I survived so I choose, I think or imagine the point I do there. I can do that whether in human inedible or animal form. so if I think this works then the ideal works or not, if the device is no longer working then by a tap or three the device will work. otherwise this just won't work.

bed bugs; as though I dropped it. this is there where I am then, things create as I think to the device or devicing. so the bed bugs disperse their energy then die or get tired.

weight loss; a previous wish; if I drink water or eat a little or allot then, I lose my excess pounds to some fruit or area ideal.

en em me; now think the use for this, then you can use this like a pro. that is all yes or no.

short story ending

I know this uses the power of the inner world. no he doesn't know I do this to him, I create a distraction then take what is valuable if there by feel. I undamage the phone by ideal use or with what I do as though magic, where the point the phone worked allows the device now to work. otherwise I give up and wait for the new phone delivery.

no he's there. any damage is disappearing from the cell phone to paper by the ideal that is there or exists by now in another form. he charges the phone then thinks the damage to the phone shifts to appear as something else. that's all he does. so I supposedly went there then caused this not to work as he was aware to my presence. I feel no guilt or food guilt to this ideal working or failing by failure.

he wasn't aware to my presence until he thought I was a ghost then I made it work if I couldn't do otherwise. that's all I did. may I go now? the ideal was to visit friendly basis then do no damage, then leave as I observed as though his supervisor. so I think that he or i thought that I could place the word then with a "," as a comment or time separator then the ideal device is working again.so I guess that failed so I will leave now as this is my excuse good enough or not.

The end

looking; whatever I do I don't look like I am pregnant. nothing so big. uninvert the planet that is all I need from the creator. I suppose this will do without a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *