Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

haven

haven; I am thin now, don't go in the haven. as the haven is distressing by thought this was by being abandoned with some ideal from the building. I measured the area that represents the room they mention in decohedron, that was mentioned in carlos castenada that you made your way out from.

as the 4th dimension is there, think the 5th has what you want that is given with the thought that your creator causes to exist. so that thought was where an thought to use this measureless area with a sense so you know what is there. this is there if you think to find it. I looked at that see I worked with that so I don't know. may the thief that took the tv off the wall then out of the room have problems.

if you look as you think to sense the area you could find what your looking for by some point, as they are assured this en place is now livable. as she was aware to the thought or thinking point then anthon was aware so many could visit not many vehicles could get away. so this means no measure was worthless so think as you want hell was hell think a way out.

then your free as measureless was decahedron or feel. so I think I found what I was looking for by feel somewhere outside. there is instant switch hidden into your mind and when it flips you can be truly limitless. best be going to flip a switch, for use a finger press that turns on the switch in your mind or amidst use by feel. the point is the feel that exists, when you see or work with something to buy an ideal. you create by what you do.

I think this will work out if the person, that donates it will donate a tv. so this might work by feel. So I think this is by the feel where I did not steal anything by the ideal or area use. Things self-adjust to seem okay or not done, if to count to ten where not to become violent. So that is the thought of the day.

animal right or an in right. with the zodiac animal elnino will end. so this ends here. people learn the difference from what they can change to what they can't change.
http://themindsjournal.com/story-behind-your-date-of-birth-whats-your-birth-number/

38+1975=2+0+1+4=7

7′s are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don’t sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don’t like to be questioned themselves. They’re never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race.

They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, thinking and sometimes act as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn if they want to learn or do things, what is acceptable and what’s not in the world at large.

whatever I won't feel hungry. so I think I will stop here. as no sense this allows for cool or quick ideal. Think then your aware. No fear is no problem with no situation by what you do. So think then no situation is necessary. Think whenever you like or work by feel or fellowship. That is all in this tri-unity thing. ciou as the breakdown of the tr-unity is focus then, think something logical or reasoning that is from experience. as no breaking in or minerals use is no breakdown. ciou till tomorrow. cease is the word, think to work with what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *