Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, March 18, 2016

natural ending point

thinking a seen point I realized this. this is the point of abbericus.

so you see this the point this ends here. as your aware then your accompanied by feel, if you think then work then you know what is the ideal or possibility that has been tampered with. so think then you know what is there as things exist then the ideal is what you ask for by feel. this means no problem as the point exists for you yet not if the point exists for things you dislike that are against some law. so you see I will give away the device if necessary, then work with the point.

the ending; this is the end where you decide to stop then, move on as you think to the thought that exists what you do. this is the point that you stop then move on then your aware to what is there. when you think the end point you are at the end of a point or cycle. so this ends here.

restore; the minerals improve, then take away as they have what the body needs. when or where they are needed to restore the body. think of ideal use with vitamin a-e then iron use to restore capability. when you use this you know what you do.

focus; feel the focus energy then think what you want then, you get what you think by the need that is done.

end; just as this is the end point by feel, the end is the ideal you think or feel to create by the need that is not always there. just as you see the point, the end is near then happens as you think the point is what you think by what you do. that is what I wrote today that is my last so after this things might repeat by the astral shell.

no neur reaction; so I think I will edit or create what I think, if necessary as things are there to create by the ideal touch. thought with this is done you can go home, this is called a midas touch where some go by what they do in no action or in no neur reaction. that is use in ideal is where there are no nervous reactions by your action. so don't look like this is doing much I am gonna stop by now. so I think this is done I am aware of the ideal, that will occur then I know what is the point. however that my new phone will work. then is a point there is a way en it then feel.

phone creator; as though an update, whatever you'll say allows the phone to work right to keep going, as normal or quit as that's not seen as yourself you know that works correctly. this by subconscious whatever occurs the apps to install or allow selection then, so you can punch in ideal this is what allows the phone to work with google play store or installs applications.

whatever causes the google play store to not work isn't there so this can cause it to work, then is a point this allows google play store to work by feel with the creator. such as paypal. so any trouble dissipates away as though not there, where it goes to when the phone actually dies. this doesn't effect if you think it work or it won't be needed. so I don't have to feel like I'm in a total computer.

the tv is not a problem.

an is = in use
an en = in at the end
an in = in inside
an us = in more
an ie = in haste or hate
an as = in allowance
an of = in earth

these are the things that were of use by the feel. that means they were existant yet not there to play with as I think the point then work with the ideal that exists by what you think. this works by the point that exists that uses your thought as energy. so the aura recovers the body the body reverts to the point, I deem that you think to become better off than something unwanted. so you see this is the point that is a point to consider or concede others ideal viewpoint. if you don't how would you get along or use is an ideal in existing points.

fade in away; this is illusion to show whats there, think the illusion isn't there then allow your body to act naturally to fade the illusion out. think the ideal then your use is energy from focus then, glowing that changes the body to energy then placements that you think to exist occur somewhere. this is the basic ideal I ran across. when this really is glowing energy aura signifies change to the body then unbeaten think to go, you are placed where you think you should be placed as though by feel is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *