Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

magicality

spiritual magic; so magic is the spirit creating what you think or feel, what you think or focus by feel is sometimes what you think to create. that is all I recounted by now by the object. so I think I will let this go as I am aware this is nothing but a point to work with. maybe tomorrow I will have another point that I recount. so th en ciou or this is at the end have luck.

exists; This is a point to leave, yet this will be an act of god consciousness if he escapes. So think the ideal to exist, think the thought though to unexist the ideal or allow things till no longer needed. That is how the mind works. You think to make work or create, what you think with the ideal not to do if you think this is unnecessary. So this is a thought if you think to wait, then work thinking out even with thinking you know what will occur.

Dreaming I think is this, a point you think. An is to exist there by a point or unexist by a thought. So this is a point that you not what exists from your mind, thinking to observe the unobserved or thinking a thought then you know what will exist, see the ideal ends with a drought or ideal by some feel for things. You may do what you want with this ideal. Seen is the thought like a memory. That is all I could think for a point, that existed for a year till in use is out use or I think the point ended. This was by some disaster I saw that existed by feel. So this was like a blink of an eye.

Seen is the point I saw. I think before I spoke the event, this is a point that was over so I was okay with the viewing. I saw things there that weren't meant for the living. Like people decapitated for only a I had to reason. So I think I was lucky, this didn't come to pass here. This is the thought I could exist, the point I think is useful. Usefulness only comes when you think a thought that makes it useful. So remember this next time you want to write a journal.

When the thought is useful where you think the use, then you can write the ideal. Ending this on a good note I will leave this ideal alone for now, an this is if there was none. So here is a line that i remember from dreams, "dent be uu wait" meaning don't be overweight. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *