Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

past life thinking

past life thought II

as a point this is an astma is a bugs life that I lived as I thought it was a past life then, knew it was another life similar or aware by thought. so I tested this thought out, I was aware to the facts that were told me then I knew what were true or otherwise false. so I think for the fact is this feel is known by the point then, that the fact is shown by ideal you know.

so I think this was one of my mistakes, then as I was aware this was a point by view or area fact I was listening to. right before I think that life went insane, so I think this thought will restore him to sanity. seen by feel this is "oh no I have to go", as I get the person to think then I know to realize. what is the ideal as the ideal is an asp that bites.

think then you know by what you feel. all I have left is the memory that exist by feel, if I want to go then see it or work with the thought otherwise. so that is all except I will leave this, as a point record to the thought pattern that was there. I was listening to people's minds as I was thinking the thought, then I was aware or alert to the feel that existed from before to restore my sanity by feel. that is one one my abilities. as a "keep going" works as well, think as I am aware to not be listened in on then you won't.

the memory starts here:

funfict; unjokai any fnfict by feel an use by feel is wealth. I don't offer a slap in the face. so enjoy what you have. this is nothing but a dream so I will awaken or woke up work by feel. so you see I think this is a point. this is the point that exists by feel. if you want something different draw something different. as the universe is money. then just ignore then do something else.

The spiritual awakening begins with you - with some impulse that arises in you or with some feeling, thought, idea, or object seen; or with some person, an instructor, a book, a lecture, with nature or with an artistic creation. But it comes from inside or outside, it must be accepted by you. Because you ask, this work happens, the answer can only be: because the Cosmic Source so wanted it.

heart emoticon
Love, Peace and Light to all-ways

well being; now work by, work though, work with, that is how I had to solve my plumbing problem.

send thought; It is obvious that dealing with a broken heart is harder for some signs than others. So think what you want then you know what is a point you do. An some use ideal in answer as seen is a thought is the use.

so I think: what do you think? he gets a message or denies it, then does it after delay to see if your honest about what you do, then if you need the ideal result the ideal is done.

plumbing fix; with device or snake or energy link this is the plumbing problem now, think through by energy using a psi ball, think a thought to the psi ball to cleanse the problem, think with the ideal or problem to fix the ideal I am thinking so it never happens. as if you think through then you find yourself somewhere or someplace an-thon, then you are where you think is your home as you go there by now. teleport home if you want to think no supplement supplies if non there, as communications are necessary then your aware to what must be done. What passes through as a psi ball then reforms or forms from energy, what it is where it goes on the other side. From the pinneal gland you can do anything, so think as your aware to get what you want. so pay if you want some service, if you think then as you are in use your options are known if nice.

So that is sex as a change in point, this is a change in thought by feelings with use. Some of them feel that this is having sex, where this is using demonism that going up is sliding up then focus is feel. Sliding down is release of the person. Where they are aware they could exist by the feel that could exist elsewhere.
This brings up the imaginary world view where going down is release from imagination.
This I think is not there until you think it is. So you were right I was listening. Enjoy your day.
This is known as pagination as you think as a thought, where you think then focus to create as focuser is able to perform. See then you know what is the truth to what exists there. If you don't perform good then you fall in your task, if you do then you perform better so that is all there is by use to this ideal. Still I think this would work with a partner so think self-sex for now.

The snake is a point that you are aware, then you can focus to create by energy to work by the area feel with sensitivity. That is all you think by now to do with a snake. As you see he splits his skin then work is what this is. So enjoy your day as you have time then, think what you want so you get it. So now I think this is sex with me, so I think I shall stop then all I need to do is focus. So I think I will go now as I am done with no charge. Taxes paid us already as we earned it. En. As you "bring peace", you are aware "then the point is done".

The end; The end is a point you think then work with others, so I think you know the rest of the feeling by the ideal with thought. That's the 6th dimension.

boy = male
man = responsive
girl = female
woman = practical
itc = bitcoin
con = console
ast = asp that went away
asp = wasp, snake or changing plant
aspirin = aspiration
cen = ascend or asphalt
can = canned goods or can't look
focus = viewer
medium = device

these are the things that are my favorite things that we know to the work or world, that is there that exists what you think by feel. the work is what you consider useful. so I hope to continue this ideal after this life aspect dies off, as each aspect is a otherwise known plant that exists by what you think. this was thinking from which I thought this was true, tru by now the asp went away. so ciou till tomorrow. that plant called an asp creates anyone into that of a plant. so think to work with what is there. however my weight drops to 165 or less see next life is life by feel.. I think I will go now. ciou.

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *