Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Thought pointed out by myself

as a quartermen reality this is a point of memory

angela; don't paypal, this is me.
this is the end of me so I am done. this is then the end.
the end.

no below; this is a thinking point you think you use by feel, yet you don't spend below a certain level.

release; just as there not I am only aware to what is done. so I am so not there.

uses; think to use to touch of basis with others by what you do.

usees; What you think is a point what you see is a basis based is upon fact, rule this as you like.

feast; don't eat like a hell person from the level of the dessert where most eat too much.

feast less; no feast if you are too immature or thinking too much, as thought is if you think yet don't eat.

pea ideal; This uses a pea that you focus, as pea is release with named ideal the use that pinneal gland creates by feel. Think then use is ideal. What you can seem to do with this, Tengai bi Shinsei is look where you go when your aware to go anywhere. The user then weaves energy flows that you think are energy, that is created sometimes by tea or pea mixed with berry mixed as a drink. That is water with oregano mixed with tea or pea that uses stevia.

then if you can stand it drink it or use is an energy flow that you think. Then focus where you're thinking to create simultaneously between the self and the Susanoo, that is a being based off your aura that you think to project or other person. This is use in order to draw imagined massive meteorites that come from the upper atmosphere, down towards a specific location on the ground. Think then you are aware. So if seeking to kill the phone or scale don't seek the phone or scale, so don't in a donut use null poor luck as a suggestion. This uses the pinneal gland that improves telepathic ability.

If minded use; The medication or water treatment, thought or not as treatment works with paul or others. The psychological need disappears as a point is done. This is a point I noticed by the time I was aware, this was of diseases sometimes by distress. So the mind dismisses the distress then the body could recover. This by thinking the focusing to have a birth, then creates as though the bartholin gland were there a self-birth.

This I think is the point to drink lemon tea with oregano or honey maybe stevia or substitute sugar, that you create by feel if you need to feel better. Other possibility is mint tea with chocolate with stevia or substitute sugar or what you think is a cure such as aloe vera mixed with elderberry juice, added to stevia with water.

Some use is lemon with elderberry juice with cool aid and stevia or substitute sugar amongst others. Due note undead can servive or survive more than usual than living people, so they are more spiritually inclined or used. So the ideal that is from sue, that really the animal or animal spirit makes healing quicker. So I think this means, we are well by water or being near an animal spirit.

newer point; use the new ideal with new points you have, sometimes the old ideal will work with the new point you work with by feel.

fixed antibiotics; think you fix the antibiotics then you fix by antibiotics with less weakening. then you know what is there by feel. an use is the animal spirit or animal to heal quicker, that is use by feel as you think heal then you do.

fix; exchange something or use with vitamin or minerals then allows that you can fix anything.

energy theory or ideology work; things work by or use of ideal, as though my phone charging works sometimes. as though by aura energy or thought that repairs, whatever the thought is this is done by now.

thinking work; the thinking point that works by feel, think I am nice then as you think I am.

thinking work point; This is where this lets you go if overburdened, really though the thought is what counts so say. As you like then you are apppreciated for what you think. If you are like me, then work with what you want.

bending matrix rules; I do not bury my head in the sand to ignore reality. I accept my responsibility or role with life. Type or think "whatever" to accept or agree with this.

bent; bent over isn't much fun so think to the point then you are free by release.

Something to do

ENHANCE YOUR TELEPATHIC ABILITIES

Zot; Do you know a point by what someone is thinking just by looking at them? Have you ever been able to read someones mind or know what they are feeling before they speak?

While some of this can be intuition, there could be another force or activity at play as well when you do. The creator is the energy conscious that allows for this, where the point is your feel. This force is known as telepathy.

Telepathy has been defined as direct communication between minds. It is believed that there are three different types of telepathy:

Instinctual or feeling based telepathy

This type of telepathy is the most commonly experienced and is often felt between family members, close friends and even with animals.

In fact, the animal kingdom uses instinctual telepathy as its main form of communication and for survival.

As the name suggests, instinctual telepathy is most closely related to intuitive gifts and often people who are intuitive hold this telepathic ability naturally.

Instinctual or feeling based telepathy relies on the third eye chakra or the solar plexus chakra and can manifest as a “gut feeling” or as simply a knowing.

Mental or mind-to-mind telepathy

This form of telepathy is claimed to be the truest form of telepathy as it involves thought transference between two conscious minds.

This goes beyond people just knowing what you are thinking and is actually a way to have a conversation with either pictures, symbols or words without saying anything aloud.

Using this type of telepathy, messages can be communicated across rooms, countries and even into other galaxies or dimensions.

This type of telepathy uses the crown chakra which is the center for telepathic communication.

Spiritual or soul-to-soul telepathy

Spiritual telepathy is the highest form of telepathy and can be similar to mediumship or channeling.

Basically it involves using your mind as an intermediary between the physical and spiritual worlds.

For this reason, to achieve spiritual telepathy one has to be connected and aligned with all chakras.

Using spiritual telepathy, one soul can send information to another soul. This information may be received consciously or unconsciously.

Usually spiritual telepathy occurs between Twin Flames or members of your soul group.

Spiritual telepathy can also be used to communicate with spirits and those who have crossed over.

This type of telepathy can usually only be received through some type of meditative or dream like state.

How to Enhance your Telepathic Skills

No matter which type of telepathy you are interested in finessing, the best way to hone in on your gifts is to use mediation, crystals and creative visualizations.

Certain crystals are good for sending telepathic messages and developing your skills such as apophyllite, blue lazulite, herkimer diamonds, angelite, blue calcite, kyanite and others.

When it comes to crystals it is important to remember that each crystal will work with your vibration differently, so use your intuition to choose the right one for you.

When it comes to meditation and visualization here is a rough guide you can follow:

    Close your eyes and sit or lie down in a comfortable position. Take 10 deep breaths in and out.

    When you are ready, visualize your body in your mind. Start at your feet and travel up through your body visualizing your energy fields or chakras being free and clear. See your body free and clear and aligned with a white light.

    Once you reach the top of your head continue visualizing the white light stretching up out of your head and into the heavens. Continue visualizing this so you can clearly see the light shining above you.

    Meditate on this image for about 10-15 minutes, allowing any thoughts or intel to be received by you. You may also want to recite a mantra such as “I am open to receiving the messages of my soul”.

    Once you get more advanced with this mediation, you can start reaching out to specific souls for guidance or messages. You can also use this to reach out to your spirit or angel guide messengers to see if they have any information for you.

    As you come out of the mediation, remember to give thanks to the beings that you encountered and to safe guard your light that is open in the top of your head. To do this, you can visualise a “safety mesh” over the top of your head.

If you are looking to develop telepathic abilities with a specific person you can do this meditation together and experiment with sending each other messages during the meditation.

There are many ways to enhance your telepathic abilities by feel but hopefully, this gives you a good insight on where to begin or fought not by feel is fought not not by the feel.

I can do this. It started years ago with simply being able to sense others emotions. Now as I think, I have to sometimes remind myself to wait for the other person to speak or ask the question before I respond to them. The downside is that I know when people are lying and I don't like being lied to so I think then project certain ideal that causes lack of lying. Mainly I will not be lied to or other thought suggestions. With those I'm closest to, I can even tell when they're lying via text.

Occasionally while I'm sleeping, I'll hear someone call out my name. I wake up, check my messages, to find a friend in distress and needing my help or advice by feel. So I thought use is ideal as you think then you know by feel, I haven't been led astray since that ideal was there except a few times. So there you go, ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *