Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

focusing era

 Focusing the era energy I think I made a point then worked with the response. Use the fine focus, lock the undead. So were the focuser focusing by feel. I think this is the effect by what you do. As the great apes in the alps would do, thinking to shift you see this is what you can use to shift by will. They could use magic or mana like a pro. This means there is no more to do unless necessary.

 So its almost the same thing over and over again. See superhuman strength is like cherry bomb or cherry blossom strength. So you just have to know them, you don't have to do it. So when you go, don't look back. As that is the ideal point of view where chi is use. Seen as that is chi focus that doesn't last.

 The time is up to you to work with by now. At least you can focus chi energy to create strength. That is the based upon opinion view or blessing in disguise. That is where there is ideal associated to this viewpoint. If you think to work with others viewpoints then, you can create what you wish or want by the area you sense. Do as you want to do things. That is all there is to this point.

 That is focus your chi energy to create strength by the inner body creating by focus with in the fist or super strength with the hand by focus. Super human strength come in two distinct forth as Super inhumane natural strength and Super human strength. Super inhuman strength comes from super inhumane action and is like super human strength where its called by "bekke idde" pronounced as (bekkeh-iddeh) and "sidde bekke" pronounced as (siddeh-bekkeh) and caused by super humane action.

 I think that you might cause yourself or others to do things by stating the words with intent. Instead there is an inhumane property to it. You can call this strength as though by a super inhuman natural strength effect  with "a inhern idde" pronounced as (aye inhern iddeh). Along as your aware of it.

 So you might find yourself doing actions, that are super inhumane by feel. Don't use this if your going to be inhumane because that can look bad. So the inhumane can be humane. See I think that is the point you think then work with, use is by the focus point with area activity you notice by feel. As you think of the fact you shift as you realize the ideal then, you are back to where you think you are going.

 If you think to be superhuman by feel with the creator or the one that says things. Think then release if you think to hit. Then your relaxed by feel with a cool aura feel. This ideal so lends people the belief that they are better off than nothing as you think, then focus then create you are as though in control. I think this is the end of my creativity streak, so you use what you can or think as the thought exists the activity or ideal to create by fatality.

 This is aided by this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJzv78Am1p0 or http://www.mediafire.com/download/04htd117mbgnw10/Subconscious_Control_Psychic_%28Mind_Over_Matter%29.mp3
Worked or modified with ideal by suggestion using this point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAFPvP3kRWE or http://www.mediafire.com-download/8tnv2sds65wcs8r/Subconscious_Control_%28Creation%29.mp3
Created easier by: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD5fCWn72N8 or http://www.mediafire.com/download/026yq9co2xq9ay6/Mystic_Magic.mp3

 This is me on overload. Think then you know what you can expect. Use is the subconscious, thinking where you are in the chi use by the mystic magic. I think this means ideal points of view work for some things or not much is done as you think of the opinion then that is fact here you are here instead. That is unless you think to use the point, then create with what is there. Thinking the use then I believe that I am aware enough or think to create by ideal with what is there.

 So I will use what I can or have done, then use things to enjoy the day. So if I am aware I can create with what I wish if I think the ideal necessary. That is what I thought then I realized all I needed was to create with ideal or things, what I can use if allowed for the ideal is thought to exist by feel. So I think to ciou by the feel that I have till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *